1) My ear is still clogged (2 ear candles and a capful of rubbing alcohol later).
2) I’m exhausted.
3) I miss the Mozleys. How long is this going to take to get over? Good ole Beef Burger….
4) I know I still owe you pics.
5) I’m on my 5th load of laundry.
6) I’ve watched the first half of the same movie twice- fell asleep both times.
7) I went to Target.
8) I sent an email today at 5:30am without spell checking it. Dad would remind me of the 6 P’s- “Prior Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance”. There used to be another P, but Mom made him take it out.
9) I feel confident because God is doing something.
Ok, fine. Here are some pictures. Gah.
Maggie and I outside the jewelry shop. RIP, sunglasses. Sorry I broke your arm off.
A shot of Accra, Ghana from the airplane. You say that “Augh-craugh” but the flight attendant kept saying “Aaah-craa”. (I hope you can tell a difference) Kind of fits in the same category as people from Ghana being called “Ghanadians”. (Like “Canadians”) Believe it. It happens.
I make this correction on my roommate Kelli’s behalf- Michael Mozley is the father of the family that is in Ghana. Kwame Michael is the young Ghanaian man staying with the Mozleys for Christmas. Sorry if there was confusion. Apparently there was within my own home.
Here is a super sweet picture of Kwame and Beef Burger. It’s probably one of my favorites. I think it is the definition of “big brother”. Who says you have to share parents to be family? Not me.
And, if you are tired of hearing about Ghana, I promise that the rest of my life will continue at some point soon. But, just like whatever it is in my ear, Ghana just doesn’t seem to go away.