I’m in love.

on March 6, 2007 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 8 comments by

I don’t know how this happened. It started so innocently. I wasn’t even LOOKING. I was just there. Helping a friend. And the next thing I know, I’m planning our future together. Isn’t that always the way it is? When you’re looking, the well is dry. But when your focus is on someone else, that’s when perfection drops in your lap.

It’s never been like this before. I mean, don’t get me wrong. There have been others. Others that were great- but nothing like this. I didn’t think it would ever be like this. This true. This pure.

I want us to be together always. “It isn’t possible, it wouldn’t work.” That’s what all the skeptics will say. But I’ll prove them wrong.

It’s new and not always comfortable. But we will get used to each other. And you’ll probably have to beg us to separate.

I know it is quick to make such huge assumptions- I mean, we just met today. You’re probably thinking I should be guarding my heart. But I KNOW this is right. I’m not afraid to say that I’m in love.

Silly as it is, I already have a picture to show you. I care about my blog community (blommunity? communiblog?). And I want you to approve of my choices.

Oh, I’m sorry…. were you thinking something BESIDES my new shoes from Target? I’m apologize for leading you astray. But they are rather fabulous, aren’t they?

And honestly, I know I’m pretty transparent, but do you really think I’m going to blog the day I meet the MAN that I fall in love with? You’re right…. I probably will.

This blog is dedicated to my friend Jennifer Haas McIntosh. She fully appreciates my blog humor (blumor? humog?).

1. Shannon Kubiak Primicerio
    posted on Mar 06, 2007 at 1:51 AM  |  reply

Way cute shoes! I think I might have to get a pair.

Good thing I live on the other side of the country–I can wear the same shoes as you on the same day and no one will know.

2. Anonymous
    posted on Mar 06, 2007 at 1:53 AM  |  reply

ha! I just made a new blog to record the positive side of a break up and was ready to tell you to take it easy!! That was a nice twist. I think shoes are a better investment..

3. Annie
    posted on Mar 06, 2007 at 2:24 AM  |  reply

Shannon, get ’em girl! They’re online so you can order them. If need be, I’ll pick them up for you and keep them until July!! 🙂

Anony, I want to read your blog! Sorry about the breakup- sounds like you need some new shoes too.

4. Katie B
    posted on Mar 06, 2007 at 2:39 AM  |  reply

I like that the ribbon goes all the way around the back… 🙂 And that you bought them this afternoon and you just took them off just now when I was on the phone with you at 9pm.
    That’s love.

5. carolineb
    posted on Mar 06, 2007 at 2:54 AM  |  reply

you…ain’t right in the head.

6. Alex Russ
    posted on Mar 06, 2007 at 3:31 AM  |  reply

shoot girl- you had the edge of my seat!!
    haha so decieving and…WRONG.

nevertheless, super cute shoes. id marry them.

7. Sally
    posted on Mar 06, 2007 at 5:12 AM  |  reply

you are ridiculous…and i love you for it!!

8. Sara Kate
    posted on Mar 06, 2007 at 3:50 PM  |  reply

YOU ARE AWESOME!! I totally fell for it.. thought you might have yourself a little boo boo boo boo..Man, I have missed you!! Well, let the good times roll!`