BATL photos

on April 3, 2007 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 8 comments by

It’s 1:06pm. Most of us are still in our pajamas, though some have abandoned the pjs and put on regular clothes in order to leave. 🙁 Jarrett, Haley, and Molly will be leaving us now…. their BATL was short, but lovely.

Here’s some photos of our good times this morning.

Molly is pondering a recipe. KTB does not love that I’m photoing this early in the morning. But she looks so good, who even cares.

Haley is playing one of Jarrett’s favorite games- “SO BIG!”. He’s cracking up.
Molly’s tired. Or dead. I’m going to go with “tired” since she’s eating pimento cheese and chicken salad for lunch. And this picture was taken before lunch.
Haley is good at making Jarrett laugh. She’s also good at making me and Molly laugh.
Please bow in the presence of the Prince of BATL.
Or don’t…. he’s sleeping now. He won’t even notice if you don’t bow.
This is what we do at BATL.
He’s the cutest man in the world. I mean it. Every time he does something, we all grab our cameras and shoot the mess out of the moment.That’s all for now. We’re going down to the lake. It’s gonna be so good. Peace out.

1. Molly
    posted on Apr 03, 2007 at 8:41 PM  |  reply

I’m in BATL mourning – tell Marie I’m mad. Real mad.

2. Aaron
    posted on Apr 04, 2007 at 5:44 PM  |  reply

Molly: is that shirt the only shirt you own? Camille and i both noticed that the earlier picture on annie’s blog you were wearing that shirt. We both felt like…that shirt is what we see you wearing when we think of you. Are we the only strange people that put certain clothes with people when we think of them?

3. carolineb
    posted on Apr 04, 2007 at 10:14 PM  |  reply

Me and B and Marie made it home. So sad to leave you and your wonder-full lake and the bubble that surrounded us on BATL. Chicken salad and pimento cheese, mmmmmmmmm!
    Love you,
    B.S.
    (boy scout)

4. Molly
    posted on Apr 05, 2007 at 2:03 AM  |  reply

I know! And I even thought about it when she was taking the pictures – now THAT’S sad. I think I’m going to have a blog complex. I hereby vow to buy some new clothes.

5. Katie B
    posted on Apr 05, 2007 at 2:21 AM  |  reply

Oh Annie, though I am a bit bitter about the first picture on this blog… I do miss you and am having BATL withdraws (only having been withdrawn for about 8 hours now…) Ya’ll drive safe tomorrow!
    Molly – I love that shirt and all it stands for. 🙂

6. Anonymous
    posted on Apr 05, 2007 at 11:38 AM  |  reply

Hey, this is Cat Golden…I totally stalk your Blog because it’s one of the funniest things I read-and entertaining. BATL? I know I’m not a part of that group but I totally remember the weekend we went to your lake house for MLK weekend my senior (or was it junior?) year. Totally fun. Hope all is well.

7. carolineb
    posted on Apr 05, 2007 at 1:29 PM  |  reply

I remember that night, stumbling in to The V after driving for 247 hours home from vacation and seeing Eli run across the room. I thought I was hallucinating. But, no. An event of huge proportion was taking place in the party room. And God ordained that we glom on! I love that memory.

8. brett
    posted on Apr 05, 2007 at 2:14 PM  |  reply

Thanks for that precious picture of Katie… I’m going to make a point of saving that one.