You.

on September 10, 2007 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 6 comments by

You. You, Nail. You aren’t supposed to be here. In my tire.

What exactly made you think it was a good idea just to lay in the road? I question your decision making, if I’m going to be real honest. You look trustworthy, and had we met under other circumstances, I probably would have confided in you and asked your advice on some situations. But I am really glad I’ve seen your true colors, Nail.

Weren’t you made for more than this? Just causing a hole and then having to plug it yourself? You are the problem and the solution. But you leak. And that is when I realized I couldn’t trust you.

Wouldn’t you rather be holding up a house? Or connecting two pieces of wood for an Eagle Scout project? We talked about purpose tonight at youth group- too bad I couldn’t bring you in with me. You might have learned something. You might have gotten saved.

Instead, you’re causing some major concerns for me. How will I get from the tire repair shop to school? Answer that one, Nail. And are you going to pay for the damage you are inflicting- emotionally, physically, and financially? Because if you were a responsible citizen, you would. What about after school? How exactly do you foresee me returning to pick up my car? Oh, I get it. You don’t even care about that part because you’ll be long gone. Selfish. That’s what you are, Nail.

So, I usually avoid personal attacks on here, but you’ve left me no choice.

I hate you, Nail. And I hate what you’ve done to my Monday.

1. Marie-Claire
    posted on Sep 10, 2007 at 3:46 AM  |  reply

That, my friend, is the definition of a bad Monday.

Or, a great one: sick day.

2. ManUtd17
    posted on Sep 10, 2007 at 11:07 AM  |  reply

I hate it when Mondays start on Sunday. Hate it.

3. Katie
    posted on Sep 10, 2007 at 11:09 PM  |  reply

I am cracking up that you took a picture of the nail in your tire. I think I would have just cursed.

4. carolineb
    posted on Sep 11, 2007 at 12:07 PM  |  reply

Um, excuse me, Annie’s back.

5. ManUtd17
    posted on Sep 13, 2007 at 12:47 PM  |  reply

I think your nail may be branching out. I had a blow out on the connector this morning on the way to work. Can I just say that the connector at 7:00 a.m. is not the place you want to be pulled over to change a tire. And may I say that the State’s H.E.R.O. units are phenomenal! Everyone in the Atlanta area should have the HERO phone number in their cell phone just in case (4046358000). Worked like a charm this morning.

6. Annie
    posted on Sep 14, 2007 at 3:06 AM  |  reply

Are you kidding, Bill? That is horrible. But hey, they aren’t called HEROs for nothin’.