I thought it was bad WITH tonsils.

on September 16, 2007 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 6 comments by

It’s worse without. Starting right now, I’m not going to correct my typing at all so you can see the drugs at work.

The worst part of this entire event is that my uvula, the dangly thing in the back of yout rhroat, is swollen so much that i feel like i’m choaking. Wish I would have known that was coming.

I’m watcing the British office. It’s funny/dirty. I like the American one better.

I have had 2 bowls of ice cream, 1 jello, and tea and water. In 48 ours. I wish there was somethign specific I wante dto fast for, because I wold definiltey get it.

The typing is getting worsy. You’re probably laughing harder. I’m going to go lay down again. I’ll take some photos of my throat for you soon. You’ll love it. So sick.

1. carolineb
    posted on Sep 16, 2007 at 3:11 AM  |  reply

You poor darling baby! I googled tonsilectomy and looked at the images, sick. It’s a big deal! Right, I’m tellin’ you. You already know.

2. brad
    posted on Sep 16, 2007 at 4:56 PM  |  reply

Annie, I hope your recovery is FAST. And you should like the British version of “The Office” more now since I am convinced you now have a British accent.

Cheerio,

Doc

Note to “Pissed Off”…I checked out your blog and noticed you linked Weight Watchers recipes. I was pissed off most of the time when I was doing weight watchers.

3. Katie
    posted on Sep 16, 2007 at 5:01 PM  |  reply

I had mine out when I was about 10 I think and it hurt so bad to drink, I would spit out the drinks my mom brought me in the trash to make her think I was drinking them. The only problem in my plan was that I didn’t realize it was a wicker trash can with no liner and it was all going on the floor. So, drink!

4. carolineb
    posted on Sep 17, 2007 at 3:20 AM  |  reply

I like your new pissed off friend. She’s funny.

5. ManUtd17
    posted on Sep 17, 2007 at 4:07 PM  |  reply

Never had my tonsils out. But I did wake up this morning with a sore throat. I’m sure you’d scoff at a mere sore throat this morning.

I too was intrigued by the Pissed Off visitor. She’s certainly honest with her opinions.

6. carolineb
    posted on Sep 17, 2007 at 9:49 PM  |  reply

Your throat looked so nasty, Annie. All blackened and decroded. I’m so sorry you are having this trial on your soul. Throat. Everything.