Just wondering.

on November 14, 2007 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 6 comments by

Have you ever stuck your khakis in the dryer to get the wrinkles out?

After about 8 minutes, have you opened the dryer to an overwhelming smell of peppermint?

Have you ever realized too late that you left peppermint chap stick in your khaki pocket when de-wrinkling?

Have you ever ruined your khakis in 8 minutes?

Oh, you haven’t?

Uhhh…. yeah. Me neither.

1. becky
    posted on Nov 14, 2007 at 11:05 PM  |  reply

nope, b/c my fave is cherry chapstick, and I hate my khakis, therefore, don’t wear them much.
    i’ll bring ya some at work tomorrow.

2. Shannon
    posted on Nov 15, 2007 at 1:27 AM  |  reply

Now, Annie, that’s just sad. I think you might have ruined my day (well, almost anyway).

3. nysewanders
    posted on Nov 15, 2007 at 2:34 AM  |  reply

Annie maybe you should use your hair curler technique. Look at your khakis before you dry them and say “I cleaned out your pockets.”
    JM

4. carolineb
    posted on Nov 15, 2007 at 3:00 AM  |  reply

Shun. Ok, unshun.

5. Annie
    posted on Nov 15, 2007 at 4:09 AM  |  reply

Becky- I hate my khakis too. Take that complaint to the top. 🙂

Shannon- please don’t let it ruin your day. I wore them anyways.

JM- to joke about my OCD tendencies is wrong AND hilarious. I usually don’t talk to my clothes, but I’m thinking you are on to something.

CBed- You are an Office guru and I respect your knowledge like Dwight respects his beet farm.

6. Boggsy
    posted on Nov 15, 2007 at 10:42 PM  |  reply

I’ve done the “where’s my chapstick? Oh beep beep beeeeppp, it’s in the dryer with my khaki pants!” bit. Also in the dryer at the time was a nice button up shirt, another fav T-shirt, and 2-3 pairs of my scrubs that came out with lovely grease spots all over them! Ugh..still pissed bout that…bee-bee-bo-beeeppp!