Important letters.

on April 10, 2008 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 6 comments by

Dear Egret,
I’m not sure, but I think there are easier places on the lake to catch a fish. For example, maybe somewhere that isn’t covered in pollen? I’m just making a suggestion here.

(that is some intense pollen)

Dear Dad,
I’m not sure, but I think there are easier ways to feed a cat. For example, get a plastic bowl and refill it? I’m just making a suggestion here.

Dear American Idol,
I’m not sure, but I think you all just sang “Shout to the Lord”. What if AI did a different worship song each week? For example, a little Phil Wickham or David Crowder? I’m just making a suggestion here.

Dear Bloggite,
I’m not sure, but I think my new favorite book is The Shack. A lot of people have A LOT of opinions about it. For example, some love it, some hate it. Why don’t you get a copy (you can get one from Amazon right here on your right) and we’ll blogtalk about it next week? I’m just making a suggestion here.

But I think it could be a really cool conversation.

1. Shannon
    posted on Apr 10, 2008 at 2:44 AM  |  reply

Dear Annie, That pollen looks really gross. Remind me to never move to Georgia. Thanks.

2. Sarah Markley
    posted on Apr 10, 2008 at 4:16 PM  |  reply

you are KILLLING me…I JUST got a copy of the Shack. Seriously. Three days ago. My dad just texted me about it this morning. I will letcha know. =)

3. Katie B
    posted on Apr 10, 2008 at 4:35 PM  |  reply

Haha.
    I can’t wait to spend a solid 80+ hours with you…

4. Linda Vujnov
    posted on Apr 10, 2008 at 11:32 PM  |  reply

You are so much smater than the average Egret. Seriously. Yea, does your dad know that they make handy food bowls for animals?

5. Leah
    posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 4:50 PM  |  reply

ok, i must have missed something on AI on wed night. i only heard them sing “shout to the Lord” on thursday night…did they do it both nights? are you psychic? please fill me in!!

6. ManUtd17