Yard Sale recap.

on May 4, 2008 in video blogs with 14 comments by

In video form. Because it’s easy. And fun. And I’m in that kind of mood where I say stupid stuff. And y’all like that.

1. Sarah Markley
    posted on May 04, 2008 at 2:18 AM  |  reply

so glad you left the retainer in the box.

so fun, I was going to email you about the yard sale, but you told me way more than I could ever want to know.

hope you found your doll.

2. Candace
    posted on May 04, 2008 at 2:19 AM  |  reply

it is because i am your mentor. i taught you everything you know. what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is mine. this video also reminded me of a time when you mispronounced Tommy Hilfiger’s name.

Jason pointed out long before you did that your lisp has really cleared up since the last video. speech therapy?

3. Annie
    posted on May 04, 2008 at 2:21 AM  |  reply

Sarah- You are funny. My doll. I’m telling you, hanging out with funny people is helping you a lot.

Candace and Jason- thanks for all your mentoring. And I’m glad I got to tell you my real comment on the phone.

4. ManUtd17
    posted on May 04, 2008 at 3:10 AM  |  reply

I still think we should have offered people the option of briefs — with and without skid marks.

And then just watched.

5. Brad Huebert
    posted on May 04, 2008 at 4:09 AM  |  reply

Ha ha, I noticed the non-lispiness immediately. Glad your team raise a pile of cash for your trip.

6. Chip
    posted on May 04, 2008 at 4:25 AM  |  reply

Look at your freakin’ ClustrMap … THAT is not 10 people. Count ’em up. You have enough readers to populate a small third-world nation. You are a writer. Why? Because you have readers. And viewers. That is, when you’re vlogging. And it’s good stuff. ‘Nuff said.

7. Lindsey
    posted on May 04, 2008 at 5:58 AM  |  reply

You are too funny! I laughed and laughed at this.
    I want those N*Sync dolls!!!! Seriously, though, I’m surprised I didn’t own them at one point, considering the crazy 11 year-old fan that I was. That was probably one of those moments when my mom stepped in said, “No. Absolutely not. I will take to you a different McDonalds to get the teeny beanie baby you want, but I refuse to buy a JC Chavez doll.” (ie, I would have wanted JC. I wasn’t such a big Chris fan).

Glad your yard sale was a success!

8. Sally
    posted on May 04, 2008 at 7:35 AM  |  reply

i felt like your last name should have been Green.

laughed out loud and loved it!

9. Heather
    posted on May 04, 2008 at 12:56 PM  |  reply

YEAH for Scotland … love that place!

10. Linda Vujnov
    posted on May 04, 2008 at 3:47 PM  |  reply

You are a video queen…editing…adding clips…wow. I can type a post, go me!

11. carolineb
    posted on May 05, 2008 at 2:16 AM  |  reply

I wanna read it after you.

12. annie
    posted on May 05, 2008 at 2:53 PM  |  reply

I have the Timberlake doll. Found him at Target one day for like $2.00 on clearance. Ha! They had others, but I was not smart enough to buy them all.

13. carolineb
    posted on May 07, 2008 at 4:10 AM  |  reply

I didn’t think I could hate yard sales any more then I already did… wrong again.

But it was fun.

Brett looked for that book for like an hour after the sale was over cause he wanted to read it too… after you read it after mom reads it he wants to borrow it.

14. carolineb
    posted on May 07, 2008 at 4:11 AM  |  reply

That was Katie B by the way… using mom’s computer in caroland… oops.