RagamuffinTop Challenge 4

on June 14, 2008 in video blogs with 9 comments by

For those of you who haven’t seen the blog this week, I was on vacation. In California.

I only exercised once. With Linda. Which was awesome. But I didn’t meet my goal.

And I didn’t exactly lose any weight. In fact, I put that 1.5 back on like it was a new jacket. I’m still shooting to lose 5 lbs. in June- which is totally in the range of possibility. As long as I don’t go to California again. Or eat like it.

But alas, I still made a video. Because there is no limit to what I will do for a laugh. Even if I have to show my double chin.

I seriously love bothering my little sister. Especially when she is trying to sleep. It’s one of my favorite past times. Maybe that’s why she didn’t come home from college for the summer?

If you want to see how everybody else did [significantly better, I hope], then CLICK HERE.

Next week title- “RMT5- Back On Track”. Or so I hope….

1. MCC
    posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 6:09 PM  |  reply

I think the high gas prices are my fault. God has put gas over $4 so I won’t be tempted to drive my HUGE SUV to any sort of fast food places.

It’s hard to resist….keep working.

2. Emily
    posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 6:09 PM  |  reply

If I had a favorite Annie video blog, this might be it. Alas, I can’t choose only one.

Hang in there. It’s going to be a good week.

3. carolineb
    posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 9:49 PM  |  reply

You are retarded. And I love it. Any video is enhanced by 73% with Sally in it.

4. bahava
    posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 11:27 PM  |  reply

Great video! Keep going, I know how you feel about the “not so good” weeks.” Here’s to next week!

5. Annie
    posted on Jun 15, 2008 at 1:55 AM  |  reply

EMILY! I keep trying to comment on your blog and it won’t let me! Email me if you see this-

6. Sarah Markley
    posted on Jun 15, 2008 at 4:16 AM  |  reply

Hey, no worries. Guess what? We just got an earthquake – the first one I’ve felt in like 8 years. And 3 days after you leave. How cool would that have been if you were here when we had an earthquake?

Oh, and when I cooked for you it was healthy. Remember? =)

7. Brad Huebert
    posted on Jun 15, 2008 at 2:06 PM  |  reply

You can do it! I know because my honey did it. And you might just be more stubborn – er, determined – than her.

Or not. Either way, you will prevail!

8. Aaron
    posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 1:32 AM  |  reply

nice. i really want one of those burgers.
    and i want someone to call me ninja slaten.
    i mean thats so bad ass. can i say bad ass on this blog? can i say bad ass at all?

9. Liesl
    posted on Jun 16, 2008 at 4:13 PM  |  reply

In-and-Out…I mean, really. Who CAN resist that?

Way to accept it and move on, though. Kudos for that. Run, ladybug, run!!

Here’s to a great week of workouts!

~Liesl