RagamuffinTop Challenge 5

on June 23, 2008 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 9 comments by
Well. That was a better week. See for yourself. 1 pound. I’m so cool with that.

Next week-
Exercise 4 times before Sunday
Do Weight Watchers Core Program Monday-Sunday. [Small goals, people. Small goals.]

Check on EVERYBODY ELSE! (We started at 70+, now down to the 30s? Tragic. Hang in there, commenters. Only YOU can prevent blog-drop-outs. So give these folks some love.)

And for you guys who look for my updates every week on Carlos’ link [which is super kind and much appreciated], I’m doing the ole name switcharoo after this week. Instead of “AnnieD”, look for “AnnieBlogs”. It’s a long complicated story involving intense blog-peer pressure and a bunch of girls shoving me in a locker, stealing my lunch, and threatening to beat my blog up if I didn’t switch names.

Not really. They didn’t steal my lunch.

Focus- okay. Just look for AnnieBlogs from now on, okay?

1. almost thirty, flirty, and thriving
    posted on Jun 23, 2008 at 2:36 PM  |  reply

good job! WW is the only way for me to stay disciplined. you can do it!

i tried emailing you again to that address. did it go through this time?

2. Eve
    posted on Jun 23, 2008 at 2:58 PM  |  reply

I hate that idea of selling ice cream in front of the YMCA – that is just MEAN!

I just love your funny videos. Thanks!

3. Gray Matters
    posted on Jun 23, 2008 at 5:27 PM  |  reply

Just found your blog – I joined WW Saturday – time to loose all this baby weight! I’ll be back . . .

4. Sarah Markley
    posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 1:07 AM  |  reply

so proud of you. and listening to your video-lisp makes me miss you more!

5. Jackie @ Our Moments Our Memories
    posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 6:04 AM  |  reply

I just found your blog via Missy at It’s Almost Naptime….you’re hilarious. 🙂
    Just wanted to say good luck with your program…I am also trying to lose at least 30 pounds, so it’s nice to see somebody else with the same goal. Not sure if I’m brave enough to join up with Carlos because of the whole posting a video every week rule…but I’ll be following along with ya!

6. Jess B
    posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 11:18 AM  |  reply

Small goals are the only way to go! I’m with ya there!! Good drop dropping one this week, keep at it!!

7. Anonymous
    posted on Jun 24, 2008 at 10:10 PM  |  reply

Hey after long, deep thought about your lonely drives I realize how you can solve that problem. Graci–she loves to ride in the car, she is always available, gauranteed she will keep your mind off of driving and I bet she could teach you a few Barney tunes. Let me know when you need her assistance.
    Love,
    K

8. Marcelo
    posted on Jun 25, 2008 at 5:23 AM  |  reply

Great job, Annie… on the challenge and on your hilarious video. I’m on my first week and I think we ca do this! Keep it up. We’re all in this together! :0)

9. Andrea
    posted on Jun 26, 2008 at 2:29 AM  |  reply

OK, I’m cracking up now! I love this video – and I think the people who sell ice cream at the Y should have to come in with you and workout!! 1 Pound is great progress too – I know you said you’re on weight watchers core, but if you’re interested in calories, check out sparkpeople.com. It’s a free site that tracks calories..it’s free..and it’s FREE..and, it does work. I’ve lost 25 pounds this year using the site and I’ve got a badunkadunk 🙂 Keep it up!!