MISSION: JEFF LEWIS

on August 15, 2008 in Dreams Coming True with 12 comments by

I don’t often use my blog, and my blog readers, for my own personal gain. Except today. I will do it guilt-free today.

See this man? Jeff Lewis? The star of Flipping Out, possibly my very favorite show on cable television right now? I want to know him. I want to be friends with him.

I want you to help me.

And so begins MISSION: JEFF LEWIS.

I don’t care how you go about it, as long as it is legal and not at all creepy. But somehow I want Jeff to see this blog, read it and say, “That seems like a normal, nice girl that I would enjoy meeting” (because I am that, Jeff), and then proceed to schedule on his calendar for us to hang. I am going to Los Angeles in March, so that is a total possibility. Though a stretch, I understand.

So here are some other options that are equally acceptable –

1) a photograph signed to me from Jeff (with some sort of authentication)

2) an email (easy, but again authentication required)

Okay? Oh, and there is a prize. Were you to be the one, The One, who makes this happen for me, fulfills a season-long dream of mine, you will receive prize-topia.

We’ll call it the Annie Lives In Nashville Prize Pack.

Included in said Prize Pack– a Scotland t-shirt (because I have a few extras), a pair of pajamas (that don’t fit in my PJ drawer), a book off my bookshelf (of your choosing), something Nashville-like (uh, a guitar shaped donut?), and maybe something from someone famous. I don’t know. I’ll try to meet someone famous and get something from them. And obviously, a blog post singing the praises of you, finest internet stalker I have ever been privileged to know.

So, there is your challenge, blog-land. Embrace it. Run with it. Make my proud.

But don’t get me put in jail. Or yourselves, for that matter. Or Jeff. Because that’s what we in the biz call “Counter-Productive”.

1. posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 11:31 AM  |  reply

Ok girl. I have done my best and sent an e-mail to the Bravo network, explaining the desire of your heart. Hopefully it will fall into the hands of one Jeff Lewis. =)

Good Luck!

2. Debs
    posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 1:16 PM  |  reply

Annie, I am all over this for you…contacting my hollywood son who has connecting today!…oh and so does his girlfriend…she works in the make-up side of things…he may have a way to get it done….I will still love him if he doesn’t, hope you will too! 🙂 ..we will think positive!

3. Debs
    posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 1:19 PM  |  reply

opps! duh…I meant connections ! Look at me to proud to leave a miss spelled word on a blog comment….I am way to hard on myself! ha

4. posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 1:44 PM  |  reply

Oh, I SO HOPE I’m the one to deliver up one JEFF LEWIS to you. You know, I work in L.A. like part of the time, so I’m a shoo-in to win.

I really want that Nash-pack.

5. posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 3:47 PM  |  reply

are you part of his facebook fan group? just asking.

i have no connections. at all.

sorry friend.

6. Laura
    posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 7:42 PM  |  reply

if you meet him, i’ll be jealous. that show is fabulous. for real.

7. posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 9:41 PM  |  reply

I ran into him at La Parilla tonight, and gave him your iChat screen name, address, phone number and email address. He seemed pretty interested in meeting you. So the ball’s in his court now. We’ll see if anything comes of it.

8. posted on Aug 16, 2008 at 11:42 PM  |  reply

Riiiiggggghhhht…..

9. posted on Aug 17, 2008 at 1:54 PM  |  reply

How ’bout I just pray that the Lord allows you two to cross paths? That’s about all I can do — unfortunately, I have no connections in Hollyweird.

10. posted on Aug 17, 2008 at 2:40 PM  |  reply

Jerry Lee Lewis I know. Jeff Lewis … I hate to tell you, but I don’t even know who he is. But, I will look him up and do my best to give you some props to him. How I will go about doing this? I don’t know, but we’ll see what happens.

Off to fight for you.

11. posted on Aug 17, 2008 at 9:50 PM  |  reply

We had just watched the Reunion episode before I jumped over to check your blog. I will see what I can do about trying to hook you up. Believe it or not, there are Asburians in L.A.!!!

12. posted on Aug 18, 2008 at 2:59 PM  |  reply

I enjoy him too – maybe we can meet him together! Didn’t you just die the episode where he went into an apartment (I think it’s the apt building he had invested in) and start rearranging the tenant’s things?? Oh he’d have quite the field day here. Have you gone to his blog? (Silly question, I know…) Oh I came over from BOO Mama’s blog – you commented right before I did.