Depending on Annie

on December 18, 2008 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 10 comments by

I’m going to direct you to Annie Parsons blog post for today, because I think she explained our Wednesday night MUCH better than I can.

I’ll just say ALL THE SINGLE LADIES got together last night and had what some would call an eventful evening.

And let me just stop here and give big props to Annie P because when I called her and said “Get yourself down here right now because we are about 30 minutes into a REALLY GOOD TIME”, she said, “I’m in my pajamas….. but I’ll be there in 15.”  That’s a trooper, folks.

She also got MVP last night because she knew some friends at location #1 who invited us to location #2 which ended up being a riot.  [Not like the crazy, flame-throwing, tear gas kind, but the hilarious kind.]

I really want to tell you all about it, but some stuff is unbloggable.  It just is.  Partly because a broken heart is involved [not me] and partly because movie stars are involved [not me again].

But I think it would be okay to show you a bit of what we were doing.  This isn’t *exactly* us.  It is shockingly close, though. The main difference is that our leotards were red and green.  It is Christmas after all.

If you don’t love that, I don’t know you anymore.

So, I’ve got my fingers crossed that Thursday will be equally as awesome.  I get to go to my first show at the Ryman Auditorium- Andrew Peterson‘s Behold The Lamb of God Christmas show.  All the cool kids will be there, so I obviously must attend as well.

I’ll give you a full update.  Don’t worry about that. Unless Annie P writes a better one.  Then I’ll just send you to her.  Again.

1. posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 1:00 PM  |  reply

My post is up.

I love that I’m MVP.

But YOU? You are, like, the Prom Queen of Nashville. Let’s make t-shirts that say “Everyone loves an Annie girl!”

2. Susan
    posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 1:09 PM  |  reply

That’s it. I’m moving to Nashville! So glad you had fun.

3. posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 1:22 PM  |  reply

I saw Behold the Lamb last night for the third time. It’s wonderful. Can’t wait to hear how you liked it!

4. Southern Gal
    posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 1:39 PM  |  reply

I like Annie P’s suggestion and I want a T-shirt! My sweet beagle’s name is Annie. That’s not a jab at all. My mother-in-law is an Annie, too. (She goes by Ann, though.)

Um, was that song involved in your fun??? Where was the video camera?

Renee

5. Face
    posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 2:41 PM  |  reply

C’mon- I know some things are just too great to be re-told, but can we get a few more details?! Both of you seem awfully tight-lipped to be taunting us like this…

6. Kristi Kay
    posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 2:46 PM  |  reply

No kidding, Face! Who was the Hollywood actor, and why OH WHY did you not have your video camera out??? Throw a sista’ a bone!

7. posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 5:35 PM  |  reply

I LOVE the Behold the Lamb of God show. I saw it in Nashville at the Ryman two years ago, and it made my Christmas!

8. posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 5:52 PM  |  reply

cool! I played in the BTLOG show at the Ryman two years ago…fun time, and one of my favorite pieces of art…tonight just spectating, so perhaps I will see you there, Annie…

9. posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 11:24 PM  |  reply

**pouts** so not cool, she dances better than me and shes like 3!! **spits**

10. Barb-a-licious
    posted on Dec 19, 2008 at 3:01 AM  |  reply

you betta spill the beans tomorrow