The Nanny McAnnie Diaries Day 3

on January 11, 2009 in Nanny McAnnie Diaries, video blogs with 10 comments by

When our collective sanity began to unravel.

[If you are reading from an RSS feed, click on over for the 3rd video in this ridiculous series.]

1. Kristi Kay
    posted on Jan 11, 2009 at 3:21 PM  |  reply

Annie, this is hilarious – I love it – wish you were staying longer than Tuesday. These girls are a trip!!! I mean, the Hannah Montana nightgown – that would SOOOOO be me if I was a child now.

2. posted on Jan 11, 2009 at 6:11 PM  |  reply

I bet you’re going to be glad to go home. But then you’re going to miss them.

3. posted on Jan 11, 2009 at 8:45 PM  |  reply

I don’t know how I found you, but you are so my friend. I mean, on the front page: Matt Wertz and Annie Parsons on your sidebar. I’ve spent the last hour reading old posts…and I look forward to reading more!

Have fun being the Nanny!

4. posted on Jan 11, 2009 at 11:12 PM  |  reply

Well, my friend, you did NOT disappoint! Just keeps gettin’ better and BETTER!!!

Those girls are hysterical!!!

5. posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 12:02 AM  |  reply

Can’t believe you passed up the chance to comment on the gold-digging she was doing reading your book about magic.

And their uncle had about that same level of activity in the 7th grade boys cabin back in the day.

6. posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 1:47 AM  |  reply

Ummm.. I have a few doubts about the song-writing ability, but you have to admit that those girls have ENERGY! And they’re gorgeous to boot!

Did I EVER have that kind of energy and ability to bouce around?
    Ahhhh… to be young again. *sigh*

7. posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 2:27 AM  |  reply

Too bad those girls are so introverted.

8. posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 12:41 PM  |  reply

poor annie, it’ll all be over soon, the you can get some sleep!! hehe you have to give props to them, though. they certainly are creative!! 😉

9. Linda
    posted on Jan 12, 2009 at 8:01 PM  |  reply

So funny! You have the golden touch. Those girls are having the time of their life.

10. Face
    posted on Jan 13, 2009 at 10:33 PM  |  reply

I enjoy Sam’s toddler years so much I’ve been afraid to leave them, but now I’m excited to see what kind of songs will come out of HIS mouth. Because you KNOW they will. He is the spawn of Jake & me.

And I love that she’s taking over the world with that swinging, 80s-style guitar arm. Awesome.