You’re going to have to excuse me.

on January 21, 2009 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 13 comments by

While I’m in a fight with this last chapter.

I just can’t write it.

But I have to write it.

So we’re in a fight.

My stomach, while not completely healed, is on the mend- just in time for Chp. 7 to pick a fight with me.

[I talked to my doctor yesterday and we’re going to fix the ole tummy right up.  Thanks for all your sweet and super educated comments.  Who needs webmd when you have bloggites?]

I’ve finished Chps. 0-6 and Chps. 8-12, but ole Chp. 7 is being a real stinker.

Which is funny because 7 is my favorite number.

So pray, will ya?

On a side note, I made cheese grits for breakfast and one of the grits jumped out of the boiling pot directly into my eye.

And there is a glimpse into the life of Annie.  You’re welcome.

Back to my word document.  Watch your back, Chp. 7.  I’m coming after you.

1. Ashley
    posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 1:57 PM  |  reply

First time commenter, just wanted to let you know that I believe in you! Ch. 7 better watch out indeed!

Love the blog!

2. posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 2:19 PM  |  reply

i love you.

that is all.

3. Southern Gal
    posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 2:25 PM  |  reply

Praying.

4. Debs
    posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 3:00 PM  |  reply

declaring “It is finished” hmmmm, someone else said that once…and once was enough! Sending a prayer up for ya!

5. ginger
    posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 4:27 PM  |  reply

Hey, I’ve almost finished painting my dining room furniture! (Somehow, that just doesn’t seem quite as exciting as finishing a book, though…)
    Seriously, Job 23:14 says, “For he will complete what he appoints for me, and many such things are in his mind.” I tend to think that God appointed this book for you, so you know He will be sure it will be completed.
    Praying for you, friend.

6. posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 5:39 PM  |  reply

Avast, ye scurvy chapter! Time ye walk de plank! Arggh! (since you lost your eye to grits now you can wear a patch and put on your best pirate guff and intimidate chapter 7 into submission right there on your page).

I think.

Eye-eye. Or is that just “eye?”

7. posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 5:39 PM  |  reply

The eye-eye joke was lobbed at me one day while I really was wearing a patch.

8. posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 6:20 PM  |  reply

Mmmm cheese grits sound so good right now!

9. posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 8:30 PM  |  reply

So, where do I find information about the book you’re writing? I’d like to know what it’s about. And I dug (a little) on your blog site to find out. Maybe I should have dug more?

10. posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 9:17 PM  |  reply

Kick some Chapter 7 butt.

11. posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 9:23 PM  |  reply

I’m on the couch tonight fighting a cold, trying to figure out how to write about some very serious issues that are literally going to rip my heart out to have to share… so know I’m praying for you right now, really praying. Cuz I’m in the same boat.

12. posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 10:48 PM  |  reply

**punches the grit** how dare it do that! 😉 hugs and prayers…

13. annieb
    posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 11:10 PM  |  reply

i LOVE me some cheese grits. next time call me…ill help protect your eye, and ill also help consume them 🙂