Orange is my favorite flavor.

on April 2, 2009 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 6 comments by

And I’m in Orange, California. So that’s neat.

It’s been super fun so far- I’m at Sarah’s house, hanging with her and her family until we both head to the Writer’s Conference tomorrow. [And believe you me, you’ll get the prayer laundry list tomorrow. Cause it’s a list. For realz.]

Yesterday, I flew through Atlanta which was a bit of a strange “I’m home but not really” sensation, especially since I literally had to speed walk from plane A to plane B and still almost missed it. So I think I was I in the state of Georgia for approximately 26 minutes.

zqa2xx – Sarah’s daugher Naomi just typed that for you and she said “that spells Annie”.  Well, sorta.

Anyways, so we’re headed today to see all around Orange before we get leave the house at FIVE IN THE MORNING tomorrow to head to San Jose. Yeah, FIVE IN THE MORNING. Good graciousmnhsnamnbvcccccc (that was Naomi again- she finds 5am to be a bit early as well.)

macbook – ok, now that’s pretty smart because Naomi (only 3 years old) looked at the screen, typed that word, then said, “Look, I typed computer”. Somebody call the Prodigy Identification Committee.

This is a great way to start my trip. Staying with a family I love and blogging with a 3 year old. Booyah. Oh, hang on. Naomi has something else to say.

mklop bnhjkio9875eq12345zxcvbbmmnbbmnbvcxxz

naomi

Yeah, she thinks she’s really funny.

1. posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 11:19 AM  |  reply

That was great! I had just read a blog that reduced me to tears & then I got to read about precocious Naomi. Enjoy your conference!

2. posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 1:09 PM  |  reply

Isn’t it crazy how flights always take you in the opposite direction of your destination? When I flew to Seattle from Nashville a few years ago, we had a connecting flight in Atlanta. I still don’t get that.

3. posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 6:35 PM  |  reply

Did I mention that I’m jealous that you two will be at Mt. Hermon a day and a half earlier than me? Huh?

Sigh…

Hey, I posted a new video about my book today. Check it out.

4. posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 9:51 PM  |  reply

i love that that picuture of her is a great shot of her “self-haircut”.

5. Southern Gal
    posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 10:13 PM  |  reply

Did Naomi get a hold of a pair of scissors again?

Have fun!

6. posted on Apr 02, 2009 at 11:46 PM  |  reply

Glad to read you made it safely! At least your trip through the airport was sans children. Not fun making that trek with an infant & 2 toddlers.
    I’m thinking maybe I should get my kids to help me blog. Though their posts might be better than mine. 😉
    Oh, & Naomi? Super cute!