At this point, it’s just a list.

on April 9, 2009 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 26 comments by

The next step for my book is to make a list.

Not a grocery list, though I do like making those. [I am currently addicted to THESE veggie chik’n nuggets]

But a bloggy list.

So I’m wondering, if you have a blog, would you be willing to be on the list? All the list is saying is “I know Annie and I kinda like her maybe a little bit and when her book comes out I wouldn’t mind reading it and then encouraging my people to get a copy for themselves.”

If you like it, of course.

(No worries if you don’t have a blog. I’ll have a separate list for you jokers in the near future. I promise. I love you just as much as I love those who have a blog.)

Q: Annie, how can I agree to this when I haven’t even read your book?

It’s just a list, people. Chill. And if you hate the book, you can say so. [But just to me, not to Amazon.com.ย  Deal?] I kid. No pressure. Just if you want to be a part of this process, sign up.

Q: Annie, I don’t even know what your book is about?

Oh, well, that’s different. Ok, I don’t know exactly how much I’m allowed to say and wouldn’t it just be a kick in the pants if the whole project went down the tubes because I blogged TMI? But I can tell you it is a non-fiction for late teens/20s on how to grow to love the body that God has given you AND use it for His glory.

Its a good book.ย  But don’t take my word for it. Get on the list and hopefully you’ll know soon enough.

The book isn’t published yet- like I said, this is just a list. I need to be able to show the publishers that I have peeps.

And thanks to Thomas, all you have to do is click on this graphic and there should be a form there for you to fill out. I’m getting seriously fancy. [Yeah right.]

peeps

[And by the way, I know that “She writes good!” probably isn’t correct grammar, but I think it’s really funny. Again, humor trumps all here at annieblogs.com. And let’s be honest, they are signs made by marshmallow peeps- is that not impressive in itself?]

You in?

(Let’s hope this form works. If it doesn’t, let me know. I’m trying to be really tech. Which could totally blow up in my face.) ๐Ÿ™‚

1. ali
    posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 7:48 PM  |  reply

Dude, you know I’m in x 50. In other words, I’ll be on your blog list for the next 50 books. Because you will have 50 books. I feel it.

2. Southern Gal
    posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 8:34 PM  |  reply

You know only a few people know about my blog, but I filled it out cause I love you and want to help you plug your book to my family and friends. I can’t wait to read it!

3. posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 8:34 PM  |  reply

I love that idea! And I would love to be on your list. Does it matter that I only have about 130-140 hits a week?

4. posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 8:39 PM  |  reply

I clicked on the form from your twitter. Had no problems. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m excited! Praying for the whole process!

5. posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 8:58 PM  |  reply

Yeah! I am so excited about the possibility of being one of the first to read your book and then share my insights with others on my blog! What a great idea to spread the word! Good luck with this process. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 9:56 PM  |  reply

I’m so in…and I twittered it…word!

7. posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 9:56 PM  |  reply

Girl, you know it would be an honor! I am so excited for you that I’m about to pop!

8. posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 10:56 PM  |  reply

Hey, i’m not 20 or anywhere near it, but my blog is ‘thoughts about weight loss and life’ and if anyone needs help with distorted body image and acceptance, its all of us weight loss/fitness/maintainer types. I’m excited to see your book and tell everyone about it.

9. posted on Apr 09, 2009 at 11:13 PM  |  reply

I’m in! (: (:

10. posted on Apr 10, 2009 at 12:06 AM  |  reply

Very Very random–I found you through someone else’s TWITTER and realized you are friends with Sarah M. We are blog “friends” and went to the same hugh school. Crazy small world, but I am glad I have found your blog and look forward to reading more!

11. posted on Apr 10, 2009 at 1:44 AM  |  reply

Oh I’m so excited! After all that prayin’, I’ll be glad to see the finished project! Thanks for letting us be a part of this!

12. posted on Apr 10, 2009 at 7:16 AM  |  reply

I will be on the list and I will buy copies for my classroom. Girls need to hear this stuff Annie. You wouldn’t believe how much they devalue themselves. I’m so glad you’ve written this book. Can’t wait to share it! Fo’ rizzle!

13. posted on Apr 10, 2009 at 12:26 PM  |  reply

Better believe I’m on that list. Would a 12 year old be too young for this book? My daughter needs to hear the message! Guess I’ll read it first and find out, eh?
    Can’t wait!

14. posted on Apr 10, 2009 at 10:39 PM  |  reply

I’m in too. I’ll facebook it too. I’m going to have to figure out how to tie it into Marine Corps stuff and cat rescue stuff. Will you end up having a “Fan” page on Facebook?

15. posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 6:30 AM  |  reply

oh oh! put me on the list, sweet friend!

16. posted on Apr 11, 2009 at 8:39 AM  |  reply

Hey, girl!! So so so proud of you–and it will be an honor to tell anyone I can about it! ๐Ÿ™‚ Just getting rolling again over at my little corner of the web, but I will review you with all my heart!

17. posted on Apr 12, 2009 at 8:38 PM  |  reply

I think I’m the peep in the back … you can’t see my sign. It says “Who’s yo daddy?”

18. posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 9:20 AM  |  reply

Annie, I found your blog through someone else’s blog, but reading yours has been so encouraging! My blog is still kind of new, but I would love to read what you have to say in your book and pass the word along. The form was easy and as far as I know worked. Thanks for posting!

19. posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 10:39 AM  |  reply

what happened to my comment?? did you get my form?? i filled it out and left a comment…let me know!! anyway, you know i’m in!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

20. posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 7:38 PM  |  reply

hope that worked. if not, email me and i’ll get you the info. can’t wait! xoxo

21. posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 9:05 PM  |  reply

Hi Annie! I just stumbled on your blog, and thought this sounded like alot of fun. I hope you can still mail me the book since I live in Canada. Also, my blog is pretty new and not super popular, so I hope that’s ok too. Anyway, I’m loving your blog, and have added you to my reader. Nice to meet ya!
    Beth

22. posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 9:43 PM  |  reply

Annie,
    I don’t know you, you don’t know me… but I think you’re cool. Found your blog through a link on someone else’s blog… so I signed up for your thing, cause I have a blog.

23. posted on Apr 13, 2009 at 10:23 PM  |  reply

how can a chicken nugget be veggie?

i don’ eat meat that tastes like chicken. just thought you should know that, i don’t know why. it’s important to me.

24. posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 7:17 PM  |  reply

Hi Annie, I signed up to help you out even though my blog is small. I do have loads of friends who read Christian books, so I think I can help you out there. Really, really enjoy your blog, so I’m sure the book will be fantastic. I’ve been a lurker for a while, but thought I’d delurk (?) to encourage you in your efforts!

25. posted on Apr 16, 2009 at 7:12 AM  |  reply

I would love to be on ‘the list’… that sounds so official ๐Ÿ™‚

I have some catching up to do… my parents were visiting me for 2 weeks so I was an internet ghost for most of the time… I’ve got to play catch up all weekend haha!

26. posted on Apr 18, 2009 at 1:12 PM  |  reply

Annie,
    I’m an idiot. When I first read this in Google Reader I said in my head, “Yes, of course, I will be on your list!” And somehow I forgot that I need to actually go to your site and type the words. YES PLEASE PUT ME AT THE TOP OF YOUR LIST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND THINK YOU’RE AMAZING. Okay, there, sorry for the brain slip. Still missing you, girl.