JoannaBlogs

on July 2, 2009 in YouBlog with 9 comments by

So. I’m super dee-dooper excited about this new segment of AnnieBlogs.

Here’s the motivation for what is about to transpire:

1. You know me. You come here and read about my crazy life. You come to Nashville and we grab lunch.

2. I know a lot of you guys- you leave comments, we email back and forth. It’s cute, isn’t it?

But.

3. I want you to know each other. Because many of you would probably really like each other.

So. I’m gonna help you out.

Each week, I’m going to feature one of you bloggers/commenters- “YouBlog”, that’s what we’ll call it. That way, you guys can get to know each other and maybe be best friends forever. [I can dream, can’t I?]joanna

So the first blogger I’m going to feature is my sweet bloggy friend Joanna. [Catch the title there? JoannaBlogs? Funny, right?]

Joanna writes open and honestly and I enjoy her blog mucho. You probably recognize her name cause she is a faithful commenter.

This is my favorite post of her’s – Wordful Wednesday. It’s long, but totally worth the read. So swing over to her blog and tell her AnnieBlogs sent you. After all, y’all may end up being totally best friends forever.

Yay for YouBlog! I hope you guys think this is as fun as I do….

Hey you local yokels- wanna be featured one week as the YouBlog-ger? Just email me at annieblogs [at] gmail [dot] com and put “YouBlog” in the subject line. Or leave a comment. I don’t know… just get in touch with me. πŸ™‚

Remember this is just for bloggers. I love all my readers- and I have other plans coming down the way for you non-bloggers. Don’t hate, just wait. πŸ™‚

1. posted on Jul 02, 2009 at 8:40 AM  |  reply

I tried to leave a comment on Joanna’s blog, but got an error message. Annie, thanks for sending me over there. Apparently I needed a good cry today and a reminder to make everyday count. I also have a 10 year old and couldn’t imagine my life without her. I can’t even begin to think how you deal with something so tragic. Like I tried to say to Joanna “I live life without regrets, but today I’ll pray for your family and hold mine even closer”. God Bless, Lara

2. posted on Jul 02, 2009 at 9:12 AM  |  reply

This is a great idea! I love highlighting and connecting people – did you know that two dating relationships have started in the comment section of my blog?

Neither of which involved me. Neither of which are still together. But still. I loved it. πŸ™‚

3. posted on Jul 02, 2009 at 9:15 AM  |  reply

Great idea! I don’t need a beau – but I’m always looking for good blogs to read!

4. posted on Jul 02, 2009 at 11:39 AM  |  reply

What a great idea! πŸ™‚ I’m excited to meet people — and I’m going over there now!

5. posted on Jul 02, 2009 at 11:57 AM  |  reply

What a fun idea! I can’t wait to meet some new people!

6. posted on Jul 02, 2009 at 4:41 PM  |  reply

If I could STOP ALL THE CRYING I’d tell you what a great idea this is!

I love finding new blogs to read, especially when someone does the finding for me. Thanks, Annie!

7. posted on Jul 02, 2009 at 5:51 PM  |  reply

Annie.
    This is amazing. Love it. Going to check out the blog now. PS. WHen you are in Chicago for Blog Her, I will go to lunch or dinner or coffee with you. Since it sounds like you do stuff like that.

8. posted on Jul 03, 2009 at 12:09 AM  |  reply