I’m calling a quick family meeting.

on August 1, 2009 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 14 comments by

And you’re invited. Cause we’re just one big happy up in here.

A couple of items of business we need to address:

1. I don’t know if we’ve ever discussed this, but there are two little boxes to the left of the header (that’s the top pretty part of the blog that says “AnnieBlogs”) – click the one shaped like an envelope and you’ll get my blog posts emailed to you. Click the orange one and you’ll be subscribed to this blog.

2. Which, if you aren’t using Google Reader (or another feed reader) and you read more than 10 blogs- you need to. It was save you So. Much. Time.

3. If you haven’t SIGNED UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER, do it this weekend. The inaugural edition will be hitting inboxes next week. [I know I said before July 31st, but then I decided to do something a bit fancy and professional, so that added to the time. Sorry bout it.]

4. There’s a bit of confusion, so let me clear it up. To be featured as a YouBlogger, there are only 2 requirements:

1. You read my blog.
  2. You have a blog.

That’s it. So just let me know. I’d love to show you off to our little corner of the internet sky.

5. I’m having a blast at SheSpeaks. More detailed thoughts to come.

6. Here’s a REALLY COOL POST about the opening of the preschool we worked on when I went to Cape Town with the Mocha Club.

7. I hope I haven’t forgotten anything. That’s going to make me really mad.

8. Happy Saturday.

1. Southern Gal
    posted on Aug 01, 2009 at 7:09 AM  |  reply

Waiting for that newsletter. So exciting!

2. posted on Aug 01, 2009 at 1:58 PM  |  reply

Yes ma’am!

3. posted on Aug 01, 2009 at 2:00 PM  |  reply

Enjoy the conference… I’m excited for the newsletter… ’cause that just cool.

4. posted on Aug 01, 2009 at 2:13 PM  |  reply

1…or actually 2–you’ve been on my reader since day one.

3. I’m pretty sure I signed up for the newsletter, but just in case, I did it again. I don’t want to miss the inaugural edition!

4. One day, when I have something of substance on my blog, I will do this.

5. WOOHOO for SheSpeaks! I’m expecting a recap soon!

8. Happy Saturday to YOU, my friend!

AND…I’m coming to Nashville the last weekend of August. Hoping you’ll be there then. 🙂

5. posted on Aug 01, 2009 at 9:05 PM  |  reply

I’m with Lindsey on the substance of my blog – I manage to post maybe twice a week & I’m proud of about three of my posts total. The rest are just fluff. But I’m really enjoying the tour & can’t wait to see who’s next!

6. posted on Aug 01, 2009 at 10:09 PM  |  reply

The best family meeting I’ve ever been to!

7. posted on Aug 01, 2009 at 10:14 PM  |  reply

I have no idea if I signed up for your newsletter. I think that I did, but just in case, I’m gonna do it again. Call me OCD. It wouldn’t be the first time…

8. posted on Aug 02, 2009 at 12:09 AM  |  reply

I liked coming to your family meeting. Let’s do this more….

9. Janet Houstoun
    posted on Aug 02, 2009 at 5:19 PM  |  reply

Hi Annie,
    I would love to receive your newsletter and keep up with your exploits. We had a wonderful camp and God was good and showed up in a powerful way. We are just trying to work out how best to support and disciple the kids who made decisions.
    Hope you are well.
    Janet

10. posted on Aug 02, 2009 at 6:12 PM  |  reply

Can’t wait to see your fancy newsletter!

11. posted on Aug 02, 2009 at 10:13 PM  |  reply

Hi Annie!

I was sitting behind you in the Q&A for blogging. I appreciated all you added comments to the speakers. I love your blog!

Robin

12. posted on Aug 02, 2009 at 11:59 PM  |  reply

Hi Annie. I blog. And I’m a follower.

And I am mucho disappointed I didn’t get to come to she speaks. NEXT YEAR!!!

13. posted on Aug 03, 2009 at 10:01 AM  |  reply

I would like to be in the que for Youblogger. I read your blog and I have a blog. That was an easy check list to accomplish. Thanks!

14. posted on Aug 03, 2009 at 8:30 PM  |  reply

Pretty sure I signed up twice, but I don’t want to miss out on your newsletter! And I’m always reading you through reader so I’m so bad at coming over and commenting. UGH!