It’s time you heard about (in)courage!

on August 5, 2009 in (in)courage with 17 comments by

I am TERRIBLE at keeping secrets. Especially ones that are highly awesome. So it has about made. me. lose. it. to keep this from you. But no more…. [somewhere, drums are rolling] ……

I’m so excited about being part of new project called (in)courage! You’ll be hearing more about it soon and it officially launches August 10th at www.incourage.me! So though patience isn’t my greatest strength, I’m excited that you only have to wait until next Monday to see the whole thing explode before your eyes. Explode in the party kind of way, not in the bomb kind of way. You know the difference.

Picture+5

Pretty much, here’s what (in)courage is, in a nut shell. (in)courage is part of the DaySpring company (the Christian branch of Hallmark). But it’s WAY more than that. (in)courage is a place for women of all ages to congregate and communicate. You’ll be encouraged [or (in)couraged if you so desire] and inspired; you can be real, you can be funny or sweet or hurt or whatever. It’s a place where you can be you. And I can be… I? Me? Moi? Whatevs.

(in)courage is a vacation home… for your heart.

A bunch of my favorite bloggy-girls are a part of (in)courage as well, either to write (like me!), or to make products that are GORGEOUS and particularly made for you. [In fact, head back here Friday to see how God used a (in)courage product to speak to my heart.] So there are about 20 of us. And that’s part of the reason I LOVED SheSpeaks- about eight of us (in)courage girls got to hang out (including Jen, who probably sent some of you here- welcome!). And it was SO. FUN.

So now I’m equally excited to be a part of this because I get to work with a bunch of my friends. [If you just can’t resist knowing who all is involved, I’ll give you a sneak peek here– you’ll definitely see some familiar faces. Besides mine. Obviously.]

Right now I’d like to introduce you to one of my friends. Jessica blogs at The Mom Creative. I’m excited to send you her way- please pay her a visit so she can tell you a little more about (in)courage and introduce you to another one of the lovely ladies on the team…

And join us next Monday. Trust me, it’s gonna rule.

Are you (in)?

DSC_0026

1. posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 1:59 AM  |  reply

Hey there Annie! Congrats on your one-year anniversary of drinking at the Frothy Monkey!

It was so great to meet you at She Speaks.

I’m pretty excited over the (in) courage website. I pray God will give me a way to be involved with my prayergifts….my sisters need prayergifts!

Anyhoo…I’m exhausted but full of joy after this weekend! Ready to apply all I learned.

LeeBird

2. posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 8:20 AM  |  reply

Secrets aren’t my bag either. Yay for the big reveal!!! I’m (in)!

3. posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 8:30 AM  |  reply

Woo-hoo! Party with Annie Downs! I am so there. Love ya, girl!!

4. posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 8:43 AM  |  reply

I am (in)! That’s great and I do recognize some of those lovely ladies that are a part of this, that is wonderful!! Marking Monday on my mental calendar. Can’t wait.

5. posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 9:46 AM  |  reply

You’re always so good to share great things with us! I can’t wait to hear more!

6. posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 10:14 AM  |  reply

I am so glad we are done keeping it a secret… very hard! I’m (IN)!!

7. posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 12:04 PM  |  reply

Love this idea, and can’t wait to read more! Congrats!

8. Southern Gal
    posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 12:11 PM  |  reply

I’m (in)! I read about this on Jessica’s site first because I was going backwards through my blog reader. It’s a great idea. Can’t wait to hear all about it.

So excited a lot of my bloggy friends are working together on this.

9. posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 12:20 PM  |  reply

Did Dayspring cyber-squat on the “(men)courage” site?

I hope this is a great outlet for you and your writing!

10. posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 1:52 PM  |  reply

i am (in)terested, but i am also (in)tensely male. which means i am not (in)vited.

for real, though…touching on the post from yesterday…it’s funny to think what can happen to someone’s life in a year when they focus and the Lord makes a way. some people go to the roulette table for risk. you quit teaching. the kids lost, but lots of people are winning. go encourage in courage, annie!

11. posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 4:30 PM  |  reply

Every (in)courage post gets me even more excited. Of COURSE I’m in! What an awesome group of women, too….I already “know” most of you, and that makes me “know” it will be amazing.

Yay!

12. posted on Aug 05, 2009 at 10:16 PM  |  reply

I’m in! Can’t wait!

13. tuffkel
    posted on Aug 06, 2009 at 7:35 AM  |  reply

I’m (in)!

14. posted on Aug 06, 2009 at 7:36 AM  |  reply

I saw when you tweeted about this during She Speaks and I clicked over. Can’t wait for the full launch…it sounds incredible!

15. posted on Aug 06, 2009 at 10:40 AM  |  reply

I’m so (in)!

16. posted on Aug 07, 2009 at 12:00 PM  |  reply

Hi Annie–

I’m so glad to meet you! I like your blog. Reading your blog is like reading a conversation, which is cool.

I just read a few of your posts. I find myself glad that you’re finding some reassurance of God’s love for you. It made my heart sing to read that story. And it makes me happy to read about a girl finding herself at home in Nashville, too. My husband and I lived there for four years as young adults, and we still miss it in many ways. I worked at 3401 West End. Our oldest son was born right there at Baptist Hospital. It’s a great city.

I’ll see you again! Blessings!

17. posted on Aug 07, 2009 at 11:14 PM  |  reply

How very cool! I look forward to it being launched. And maybe I can get myself all caught up with things and blog about it too.