It’s SheSeeks vloggy time.

on November 19, 2009 in AnnieWrites, video blogs with 16 comments by

I don’t know how much I’ve even told you about this.

I know I told you that I wrote an article for SheSeeks.

But I DON’T think I told you that I am on the She Seeks Team of writers.

SSQQQEEEEEAAAALLLL!!

Um. Hello. What. An. Honor.

I must now bring my emotions under control and pretend like its really no big deal [it is] and I’m cool [I’m not] and collected [I think I am] and etc.

__________

Done.

Ok, so this week, my sweet friend Shannon wrote an AMAZING article about struggling with doubt.

READ IT HERE.

Seriously. Read it first.

Because then I made a video to follow up with the article.

And HERE IS THE VIDEO.

I just think y’all will enjoy how I videoed in the car: I took the flipcam, put it in my rubber iPod holder, and wedged it between the windshield and dashboard. That is some classy [redneck] behavior, my friends.

I’m sure that makes you proud to know me.

1. Merideth Schoolcraft
    posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 12:21 PM  |  reply

Hey I’m actually the first to post a comment! Well, let me be the first to tell you you did a great job on that video,and I loved your friend’s article! And hey I am proud to know you! Praying for God to help both of us grow in times of doubt. Thanks for sharing!

2. Jen
    posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 12:27 PM  |  reply

Just what I needed to read and hear. Thank you.

3. Laurie
    posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 1:20 PM  |  reply

Love that God is so techno-savvy. He knows what I need to hear from a blog + link and what day I need it on. Thanks for sharing and keeping it real!

4. posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 2:20 PM  |  reply

Doubt. It’s a deep subject, isn’t it? I’ve had my moments. I also trust God to bring about what He knows to be for MY good.

Love the vlog. Thanks for sharing.

5. posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 3:55 PM  |  reply

Two things:
    1) If you are ever looking for a new name for your blog, Classy Redneck is the answer.
    2) I loved the video. You speak the troof and it is inspiring. Thank you.

6. posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 3:59 PM  |  reply

Loved your vlog 🙂

7. Deanna
    posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 5:45 PM  |  reply

Congratulations on joining She Seeks! You’ll do great! Vlog was wonderful addition to Shannon’s post. Great job!

8. posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 10:06 AM  |  reply

Congrats! I loved the article. Keep writing, you have a gift.

9. posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 10:07 AM  |  reply

Sheesh, your vlog skillz are impressive. We need to do an Annie&Annie video again soon.

I love you, and I love what you have to say about doubt, and I love being witness to what God IS doing in your life.

10. Emily
    posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 10:21 AM  |  reply

Your vlog and Shannon’s article were exactly what I needed to read this morning as I woke up this morning with a heavy heart. Thanks for sharing!

11. Beth
    posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 2:26 PM  |  reply

What an amazing video and article!! Thanks for being so honest and transparent, Annie. It hit me right where I needed it!!
    Blessings
    Beth

12. jennifer
    posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 10:22 PM  |  reply

you are wise beyond your years sweet one. much doubt has crept in lately and it flat wears me out!!! I get so tired of asking the questions. I needed the reminder that I am asking the wrong ones. So many times, I get it in my head that it’s about me when really, it’s all about HIM. hugs to you….

13. posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 3:43 PM  |  reply

I’m always proud to know you, Annie. Good job.

14. posted on Nov 23, 2009 at 10:11 PM  |  reply

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that God has really spoken to me through your vlog. I’ve watched it a few times and everytime it lifts me up. Thanks, girl! Thanks, God! 😀

15. Abby
    posted on Nov 24, 2009 at 3:30 PM  |  reply

Thank you so much for posting that vlog! It was very encouraging to me.

16. posted on Nov 30, 2009 at 4:14 AM  |  reply