I’m kinda like a cat.

on December 3, 2009 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 6 comments by

Stealth.

Quiet.

And I’ll pounce when you least expect it.

[Or nap and eat lasagna like Garfield.]

Either way, that weird analogy was supposed to be some sort of statement about my lack of blogging this week. Though I fear it more points to my lack of restraint when it comes to stream of consciousness humor.

Sigh.

I owe every one of you sweet commenters a huge apology for not responding to your comments this week. I will be doing so Friday night, which, I know, makes you deeply jealous of my crazy fun life, that I would be spending a Friday night on a date with Senor G. Mail.

But alas, so is my life.

With nothing else exciting to say, I will bid you fond farewells and say that someday, when I’m not focused on Help-Portrait and the fact that I’m spending all the time I can with two of my absolute best friends (Annie and Betsy) because they are leaving Nashville in less than 20 days, I will be a good blogger again.

Maybe. 🙂

I’m trying something new below- no pressure to click the box, I’m just going to see what it looks like. It’s some sort of “get AnnieBlogs in your inbox” kind of gig. I dunno. It’s just a plug-in I found this one time. Sheesh. We have now officially reached OVER EXPLANATION.

Goodbye.

1. posted on Dec 04, 2009 at 12:22 AM  |  reply

After we walked on the treadmill together, and then you told me that you were sad I was leaving, and you had tears in your eyes? Annie. I NEEDED to hear that. Thank you for being a friend who loves me – because I sure love YOU, and I am going to miss you 100%.

2. posted on Dec 04, 2009 at 12:31 AM  |  reply

Enjoy your friends…blog later 🙂

3. posted on Dec 04, 2009 at 8:08 AM  |  reply

Wow. You respond to every single commenter? You are a bloggy diva, aren’t you? Personally it doesn’t make me love you less if you don’t send an email. So please enjoy your time with your friends. We’ll be here when you get back.

Have a great day!

4. Merideth Schoolcraft
    posted on Dec 04, 2009 at 11:45 AM  |  reply

So sorry your friends are moving away. That is sad. I hope you enjoy every minute you have with them. OH, and I love Garfield!

5. Heidi S
    posted on Dec 04, 2009 at 2:10 PM  |  reply

I hope you enjoy your girlfriends as much as you can before they move! Memory making is definitely a high priority!

6. posted on Dec 04, 2009 at 2:21 PM  |  reply

Enjoy your friends. We’ll still be here. And I’m not signing up to get you in my inbox, because I already get you in my reader! 🙂