Grace. Etc.

on January 8, 2010 in (in)courage, AnnieWrites with 6 comments by

First of all, you people love you some instructional videos. I feel like linen closets near and far are being transformed. Brings a tear to my organizational eye to hear so many of you making strides in folding areas of your life. I salute you, new members of the fold. [Literally.]

I’m so stinkin’ glad y’all liked the video. Cause you have NO.IDEA. how fun I think it is to make those. So. I have some ideas cooking…. I’ll be in touch. We can’t let that flipcam go to waste, now can we?

Now cam we?

[I have a pun guru named Dave. I hope this post, twice punny so far, is making him proud.]

This is my favorite day of the month. The day that I get to post over at (in)courage! This month is about grace and in order to complete the writing assignment, I had to use google. I know. I’m an idiot. CLICK here to read the post. [It's short. Cause I value your time.] And I discuss milkshakes. Seriously. Need I say more?

And just while I’ve been writing this post, I got a comment over at (in)courage from a sweet bloggy friend in Australia. AUSTRALIA, y’all. This world gets tinier every.internet.day. Me likey.

Hope y’all have a great weekend.

[I'd like to make one more play on words, but I don't want it to get overly pun-gent in here.]

ZING!

[My work here is done.]
zv7qrnb

1. posted on Jan 08, 2010 at 7:50 AM  |  reply

Hey girl! First of all, I love your puns…nice work. Secondly, haven’t seen you in forever, but love keeping up with you through your blog….you’re hilarious! My in-laws live in Nashville, so next time we’re up there, we should catch up!

2. posted on Jan 08, 2010 at 9:46 AM  |  reply

First time I’m stopping in at your “place” and loving every pun minute!

Loved your post at (in)courage. Your humor was enough to brighten my day (er late night!).

I’ll be back.

Tammy@if meadows speak..

3. posted on Jan 08, 2010 at 1:42 PM  |  reply

Yay for puns! LOVE them! Very creative!!

4. Emma
    posted on Jan 08, 2010 at 5:09 PM  |  reply

Ooh! And here’s a comment on your very own blog from New Zealand :)

Love your blog (you’re hiii-liarious) and your puns!

Emma

5. posted on Jan 08, 2010 at 6:00 PM  |  reply

and here’s one from the middle east.

6. posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 12:31 AM  |  reply

I love the puns and the folding video. I even posted the vid to my Facebook page. How did I not know that before now?