That’s the night that the internet went out in Nashville.

on February 5, 2010 in Get Fit with 10 comments by

Reba reference? Anybody?

I’m totally going to answer [most] of your Grammy questions. So leave some more if you got ’em. You bring the Qs, I’ll bring the As.

Sadly, I’m about 12 minutes away from losing the internet at Current House. The cable guy is meeting me tomorrow at Future House, so I have to take all the gear over there tonight.

The full move to Future House will be complete Saturday night.

And it cannot come soon enough. Because moving? In the rain? At night [It’s Thursday night… oh tricky auto-posting]? With a Toyota Camry as the moving truck? It’s less than ideal.

Be back ASAP.

[By the way, there’s a new video up on the Subway Get Fit Challenge page…. hope you laugh. Cause truly. I’m a dork.]

Oops. They haven’t posted it yet…. I guess check back later? I dunno…. maybe Monday. Whah whah.

1. posted on Feb 05, 2010 at 7:17 AM  |  reply

My sister’s family is moving this weekend, too. In the rain. I know it’s exciting moving into a new place. Hope you have lots of help!

Off to read your Subway page.

2. posted on Feb 05, 2010 at 7:47 AM  |  reply

Yes. I’ll take a Reba reference ALL DAY LONG.
    But duh, you already knew that.

3. Kristi Kay
    posted on Feb 05, 2010 at 9:06 AM  |  reply

Weekly video diaries?? Oh yeah, they SOOO knew what they were doing when they picked you. This is going to be great.

4. CC
    posted on Feb 05, 2010 at 10:35 AM  |  reply

“That’s the night that they hung an innocent man…” Yep, totally got the Reba reference! Good luck with the move!

5. posted on Feb 05, 2010 at 1:37 PM  |  reply

love a good Reba reference. And love that song too! Wish we lived closer, I’d send my husband to help haul stuff from one place to the other. He’s good at that and I’m great at volunteering him for that.

6. mary beth
    posted on Feb 05, 2010 at 9:09 PM  |  reply

i can not stop LAUGHING SO HARD about your blog title on this post.
    i am singing in and laughing like a loon. it was not lost on me

7. posted on Feb 07, 2010 at 1:04 AM  |  reply

Just finished moving and I never want to do it again!

8. posted on Feb 07, 2010 at 8:02 AM  |  reply

I hope your move goes well. I feel like we’ve been moving for the last 3 1/2 months.

We had a horrible build experience and now may have to move out after I’ve spent so much time trying to move in!

9. mary beth
    posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 9:20 PM  |  reply

um, i am gonna need the internet to come back on in nashville. i need some annie blogs! i am not on facebook anymore- i had to cut the crack out of my life. so i have moved on to the better goods of blog stalking..love to you-mb oh and after i wrote you that novel on the fit page i saw you DO have a trainer which is awesome

10. posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 10:09 PM  |  reply

I agree that Jake should choose Tenley. You go girl!