I just finished reading the 84 blog posts that y’all shared. [84 at press time…. but people keep linking, so I’ll keep reading!]
Here are my observations:
1. We have a lot of great writers in this community. [Fine, I’m intimidated. I don’t know if y’all got together and planned this, but you’ve done it. 🙂]
2. We are a lot of different ages. And I think that is beyond awesome. We have so much to learn from each other.
3. There are more single girls out there than I thought. Which is cool to hear because I’m working on this little thing and I’m gonna need some help and I’m glad to know you guys are already here and chatting about singleness.
4. Everyone has a story. And you guys are brave enough to share. Thank you.
5. You guys are funny.
6. And smart.
7. And great writers. [But I’ve already said that. See? Nervous because I’m intimidated.]
If you haven’t linked yet, you are more than welcome! I tried to leave a comment on every post, but I couldn’t on some because they were tumblrs or I couldn’t find the comment section or something. So trust me- if you are in this comment section, I read your whole post. Promise.
I totally suggest you read some of these posts… so many of you are similar… I would read one post and think, “Man, I hope so-and-so sees this post too.” Another reason that I wish you guys would all just come to Nashville and us all hang out.
Y’all are the coolest. I like you guys so much.