I believe in process.

on April 19, 2012 in Give me a minute., Perfectly Unique with 6 comments by

I sat with a friend last weekend and said, “I just need to process this out loud with you.”

Nothing was wrong – things are really right between us – it is just that sometimes you need to label the process, talk about it, and appreciate it.

In the case of Perfectly Unique, that is true. I am having a great time editing the book, working with the marketing team at Zondervan, and booking speaking events for the rest of 2012 and Spring 2013.

And then my friend Stephen Brewster told me on Sunday that I should start showing you guys little clips of this process. Because I want us all to appreciate THIS as much as we appreciate holding Perfectly Unique in our paws.

So here you go. Warning: I overuse awesome. [Which my Scottish family member Harry will absolutely not appreciate.]

There are approximately 89 other videos on my youtube page [good gracious I am a ham], so feel free to peruse or subscribe so that you catch all these short little numbers as I upload them, which will be a few times a week.

So if I’ve only got one minute per day to make you a video, what other kinds of stuff do you want to see? [book related or not]

p5rn7vb

1. posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 6:12 AM  |  reply

Totally off topic, but I just love your hair.

2. Cassie
    posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 3:05 PM  |  reply

woop woop! Progress! Way to go, Annie! Love the videos!

3. Staci
    posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 3:29 PM  |  reply

1) loved getting to watch the video and see you
    2) YOUR. HAIR. LOOKS. PHENOMENAL.
    3) Love you dearly- praying for your editing process!

4. Amanda
    posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 5:01 PM  |  reply

Could you be any more adorable? (The correct answer here is “Nope.”)

Love this idea. Love this book. Love you. Peace out.

5. cbed
    posted on Apr 23, 2012 at 10:35 AM  |  reply

Want to see more everything you do all day every day. All the time.

6. merideth
    posted on Apr 25, 2012 at 12:41 PM  |  reply

The heart chapter is actually my favorite chapter in your book. I think if I ever wrote a book I’d probably call it matters of the heart. The heart’s just so esential to who we are. Anyway, love when you’re sharing yours. Glad to hear the process for the book is going so well. Keep up the good work!