Day 29: French feet.

on October 29, 2012 in 31 Days of Jokes with 10 comments by

Since we all seemed to enjoy the French joke last week, here’s another doozie from the other side of the Atlantic.

. . . . .

. . . .

What do you call a Frenchman wearing sandals?

Philippe Philoppe.

. . . . .

If you only knew how hard I laughed at this joke. I mean, doubled over. I mean, telling it over and over again. I mean, a new classic in the AnnieBlogs joke vault.

Yes, there is a vault.

Happy Monday.

1. Darlene
    posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 6:42 AM  |  reply

I love it! I just want you to know how much I have enjoyed the 31 days of jokes, and I am going to sorely miss it when it’s done. Boo. It’s been wonderful starting each day with a joke, and sharing my favorites throughout the day.

2. posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 6:48 AM  |  reply

I agree with Darlene. And poor Ethan won’t be the same without a joke every morning.
    He loves this one, by the way.

3. posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 8:26 AM  |  reply

AHAHHAAH. New favorite joke. I’m going to tell it to everyone I meet.)

4. posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 8:30 AM  |  reply

Made me smile…

5. Amy
    posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 8:54 AM  |  reply

Oh my, so funny!!

After meeting you this weekend, I can see now why you did 31 Days of jokes. You are a JOY to be around. So glad we met, even if briefly.

6. posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM  |  reply

oh my goodness! hilarious!
    p.s. so good to hug your next this weekend!
    p.s. squared – if you’re ever in chicagoland, i have 4 kids that would love you to death if all you did was tell them your jokes!

7. posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 1:54 PM  |  reply

oh goodness! love this one!!

8. Emily
    posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 2:20 PM  |  reply

Too much. love this one!

9. posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 2:45 PM  |  reply

I am lol’ing. For real. That is significant because usually my lol’s are more theoretical.

Tres bien, mon ami.

PS. I love you.

10. posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 8:24 PM  |  reply

OKAY!
    That made even our guarded, stoic Joshua crack a smile — and then really laugh.

Annie wins :)

Hope is going around giggling over this one, saying Phillipe Philoppe — practicing it for her choir friends tomorrow :)

Love. you.