Day 31: The best for last.

on October 31, 2012 in 31 Days of Jokes with 7 comments by

I saved the best comedian for today.

It’s my Dad. He calls himself “The Funny Man.” I tend to agree.

[But if you ask anyone in my family, they would say I always tend to agree with my Dad. It's true. I'm a fan.]

You may remember, or maybe you are newer around here, but my Dad has actually been in a comedy contest. And he came in second. It was one of the top nights in our family’s life.

So I thought there is no finer way to end the month than to get my favorite comedian to tell us a joke.

. . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . .

A guy goes to the doctor and he has a carrot in his nose and celery in his ear.

He says, “Doctor, I don’t feel too well.”

And the doctor says, “Well, I can see you haven’t been eating right.”

. . . . .

Perfection. Well done, Daddy.

Hope you guys have loved this month as much as I have.

Thanks for your laughs.

zv7qrnb

1. posted on Oct 31, 2012 at 5:42 AM  |  reply

There’s nothing better in the whole wide world than a daddy who can make you laugh.

I can see where he would enter a comedy contest. Love this!

• posted on Oct 31, 2012 at 5:44 AM  |  reply

And I can’t let today go by without telling you thank you for this 31 Days of Jokes. It has been the highlight of our mornings around here for the month of October. Ethan asked on Monday, “What’s the date? Does that mean the jokes are over after Wednesday?” Poor guy. ;)

2. posted on Oct 31, 2012 at 11:43 AM  |  reply

I’m a little bit in love with your daddy now, is that okay? :) I’ve loved this month of jokes and I’m sad to see it come to an end.

3. Jennybc
    posted on Oct 31, 2012 at 11:48 AM  |  reply

thanks for the giggles each day! so fun to have a laugh…good for the soul. Love you, love your heart!

4. denise gray
    posted on Oct 31, 2012 at 7:56 PM  |  reply

Annie,
    Thank you for making my family’s October so much fun… we laughed each day so hard!!! This has been my favorite 31 day blog and it is all thanks to you!!! Blessings, Denise

5. posted on Oct 31, 2012 at 11:07 PM  |  reply

Witnessing BTCFM win 2nd place will always be one of my favorite memories ever.

6. posted on Nov 01, 2012 at 9:27 AM  |  reply

What a rare dad, a built in comedian. Now that ‘s a father who knows how to love his children! Great joke, fun series!