A Wednesday morning pep talk.

on January 30, 2013 in video blogs with 11 comments by

You may have already seen this video, but I kinda can’t quit watching it. Or quoting it.

“Boring is easy.”

“I’m on your team, be on my team.”

“But what if there really were two paths? I’d want to be on the one that leads to awesome.”

“What will you create that will make the world awesome?”

“It’s everybody’s duty to give the world a reason to dance.”

[Subscribers- there's a video here. Clicky click on over and check it out.]

. . . . .

What’s your favorite line?

zv7qrnb

1. posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 5:11 AM  |  reply

It’s making its way around blogland, but I love watching it over again. My favorite part?
    “Like that dude Journey said, Don’t stop believin’ unless your dream is stupid. Then you should get a better dream. I think that’s how it goes.”
    Happy Wednesday!

2. posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 6:56 AM  |  reply

I also loved the quote about being on the road to awesome! Precious video!

3. WBH
    posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 8:50 AM  |  reply

“…and she’s fightin’ cancer…. like a BOSS!”

4. posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 11:02 AM  |  reply

You can either cry about it, or dance about it!! And “Not cool, Robert Frost!”

5. Merideth
    posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 12:28 PM  |  reply

Can you email me the link to the video? For some reason I can’t find it on here.

6. Leanna
    posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM  |  reply

Thanks Annie! I needed a pep talk this morning :) And actually hadn’t gotten around to watching this one :)

7. Tami H.
    posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM  |  reply

Wow. So needed this today!

8. posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 1:49 PM  |  reply

Saw this a few days ago and it’s still making me laugh! One of my favorite quotes: “if he did quit, then he wouldn’t’ve made Space Jams…and I looooove Space Jams!” and then “Not cool, Robert Frost!” He’s made some other videos, too…all of them just as awesome!

9. posted on Jan 30, 2013 at 3:27 PM  |  reply

I shared this on fb the other day because, honestly, who doesn’t get joy from this kid? I shared the “you can cry about it or dance about it” line. But a close 2nd is:

“What’s your space jam?” =)

10. posted on Jan 31, 2013 at 8:32 PM  |  reply

What will be your “Space Jam”?

11. Lindsey
    posted on Feb 06, 2013 at 1:38 PM  |  reply

One of the most awesome things about this video is this little boy has brittle bone syndrome and has had over 75 broken bones in his 9 years…and yet he still finds things to dance about. He is well on his way to awesome!