While you wait on me….

on February 26, 2013 in video blogs with 10 comments by
[hey subscribers… click on over for some videos, yo.]

here’s something hilarious…

and another something hilarious…

Also, if you need to spend a lot of time on the internet watching something that is actually intellectually stimulating and funny, check out the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. It’s a modern day adaptation of Pride and Prejudice and I am TOTALLY HOOKED. If you like P&P, get on board with this. [It is INCREDIBLE how they are handling this web show- each character also has their own twitter account and the scandal between Wickham and Lydia is so interesting and I’m telling y’all this is the direction in which entertainment is bound to go- crossing over mediums where the characters interact with the audience. Amazing.]

Here’s the first episode. Enjoy.

I’m on a major deadline that I can’t talk about yet [but I can next week so just be patient my little grasshoppers], so things might be quiet in the world of AnnieBlogs for a few days.

Pray for me and love me anyways? Amen.

1. posted on Feb 26, 2013 at 12:41 PM  |  reply

Oh. My. Word. The screaming goat… I’m crying. Love the Lizzie Bennet diaries, am woefully behind, you’ve inspired me to catch up tonight. Hugs, friend.

2. posted on Feb 26, 2013 at 1:37 PM  |  reply

I just started watching the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. It’s cute. I really like Lizzie’s voice as a character.

I think the producers & writers have done Jane Austen proud.

3. Megan
    posted on Feb 26, 2013 at 1:44 PM  |  reply

I love Lizzie Bennet Diaries! I started watching in November (On Darcy Day, actually) and have been HOOKED since. I even got my friend who doesn’t like Pride and Prejudice addicted. I can’t wait to see how this is going to pan out. (This series has also proved that I am helplessly in love with William Darcy)

4. posted on Feb 26, 2013 at 1:53 PM  |  reply

I just saw the goat video yesterday. I’m so out of it I had to go see the original video to know what was going on. ;) I’m going to watch the Lizzie Bennet Diaries and share it with my daughter.

5. posted on Feb 27, 2013 at 10:42 AM  |  reply

A pox on your house for introducing me to these, Annie Downs! A pox!!!

#Deadlines #Distractions #Squirrel

6. posted on Feb 27, 2013 at 9:14 PM  |  reply

He had me at hot dog. Hilarious.

7. posted on Feb 27, 2013 at 9:36 PM  |  reply

LBD is the best :) After being a bit skeptical of him at first, I have completely fallen for Darcy. They’ve just done such a great job adapting it and I can’t wait to see how the rest of it plays out. DFTBA!

8. posted on Mar 04, 2013 at 9:14 AM  |  reply

I agree with Lisa Jo’s pox upon you. You introduced her and she introduced me and now we’re all hooked and I have stuff to do, but all I want to is see one more iteration of the Bennet sister’s mom. Thanks and a pox upon you all at once.

9. posted on Mar 04, 2013 at 2:59 PM  |  reply

Annie, thanks for the laughs!

10. posted on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:58 PM  |  reply

You are the best, Annie Downs. That Hey, Ho, Hotdogs wins the internet and I love you for sharing it! Also, Lizzie Bennet Diaries – love them. Excited for your big news next week!