1 reason not to be a teacher:

on April 17, 2007 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 8 comments by

GERMS.

I made all my students raise their hand today if they had a cold. Then I publicly scolded them for sharing it with me. I’m calling it an UBER-cold. Cause it’s that good….or bad…or strong. I’m not even sure it’s the right way to use UBER, I just wanted to.

I have a good blog in me, but I’m just so stuffy and runny and cold-y, that I can’t produce quality writing. So sorry.

Later this week, your patience and kindness will be rewarded. But for tonight, read some of the super rad blogs that I’ve listed here on the right.

And a cool picture. Cause I love you, that’s why.

1. carolineb
    posted on Apr 17, 2007 at 1:25 AM  |  reply

He had to avert his eyes from your searing beauty. And your runny nose. Is that a booger? No, itsnot.

2. Ryan Kennedy
    posted on Apr 17, 2007 at 7:13 PM  |  reply

To get back at them, you should hold a spelling bee with all words they don’t know…

3. marie-claire
    posted on Apr 18, 2007 at 1:19 AM  |  reply

make them spell flibbitijibet

4. brad
    posted on Apr 18, 2007 at 1:36 AM  |  reply

Feel better! I’ll get the fam to put you on the prayer list. When my two little ones pray, God MOVES!

5. Aaron
    posted on Apr 18, 2007 at 1:37 AM  |  reply

well i have a really funny comment but i would hate for random parent to read it and think it were true. So imagine i commented something SO funny and kind of inappropriate.

6. Annie
    posted on Apr 18, 2007 at 2:12 AM  |  reply

Caroline- my runny nose is so freakin’ attractive. Alluring almost.
    Ryan- I do it every Friday. It’s called “Why did y’all not study for your spelling test?”
    Marie- I have no blog love for you, GG skipper.
    Brad- a letter is in the mail to your children to get some prayer backup.
    Aaron- I laughed.

7. Katie B
    posted on Apr 18, 2007 at 2:26 AM  |  reply

years later…
    I don’t want to botch that Anchorman quote so I’ll let you just think it.

Annie – you were just at my house a 10 minutes ago.
    Marie – we’re not speaking.
    Moma – you did ok with the remote this week.
    Emily – we’re not speaking either.
    Ashley – props for wearing you prom dress that long… Mikie B is retarded. And I love it.

8. emily-cathryn
    posted on Apr 19, 2007 at 6:34 PM  |  reply

She just called me retarded.

see if i ever give her her quilt.