Scotland.

on July 14, 2007 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 6 comments by

I’m here.
Things are AWESOME.Here is KTB and me in front of Edinburgh castle this afternoon. Yeah, we know we look good. Better than the castle, right? Nah, that’s a beautiful castle.

We start camp in 2 days- keep praying for us! Pray for me specifically Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday nights as I will be speaking at the camp. (If you wanna get technical, our service is at 7pm, so that’s 2pm your time. Just FYI.)

Hope y’all are holding it down in the ATL while I’m out. (Mama, don’t worry about what that means- it has nothing to do with drugs though, I promise.)

You KNOW I’m tired when I make jokes like that. Let’s just end it here.

1. brad
    posted on Jul 15, 2007 at 1:55 AM  |  reply

Annie, Nan and I (and the kids) are praying for you! Post as often as you can–it makes it seem like you are still in town!

2. h.
    posted on Jul 15, 2007 at 2:52 AM  |  reply

1.yall are hot!!
    2.shoutout from the ATL back at ya!!! and pam is totally down enough to know what that means.
    3.find a hot scot in a kilt and/or bagpipes.
    4.i’m praying for yall, camp and #3.

3. AmyFritch
    posted on Jul 15, 2007 at 5:04 AM  |  reply

Yea!! KTB got her passport. Who did she have to pay to get it???? We are praying for y’all. It looks gorgeous!

4. carolineb
    posted on Jul 15, 2007 at 7:42 PM  |  reply

I love your tired jokes. And your gorgeous faces.

5. Jennie B
    posted on Jul 16, 2007 at 9:12 AM  |  reply

Wow – you guys look amazing! Mary Queen of Scots had nothin’ on you babes! And that castle!! I wish I was there. Have a great time, and know that we are praying for you here.
    Aunt Jenn

6. Jeremy & Heather
    posted on Jul 16, 2007 at 11:48 PM  |  reply

OH make me remember my time there and want to go back. our day at the castle was like most in Scotland … RAINY! It was fun though.