The truth hurts.

on August 16, 2007 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 9 comments by

Dear Bill Pinto,

Do you wear jean shorts?

Ain’t nothin’ finer in the land than a [mini] obnoxious Georgia fan.

Go Dawgs.

1. seantk
    posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 2:34 AM  |  reply

Annie –

I have discovered your blog through the maze of Riverstone linkups. This stuff is crack-up city.

I don’t watch much tube these days, what with little critters, but you sell them like your life depends on it.

Well, now that you’ve been to the Land O’ Scots, I feel like we’re brethren. Tip a glass of Irn-Bru and remember the misty mornings.

2. Heather
    posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 11:12 AM  |  reply

HOW cute! Go dawgs!!!

3. ManUtd17
    posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 1:22 PM  |  reply

Can’t y’all think of anything new? The saddest thing about that video is that rather than attempting to come up with something new, the parents recycle a tired jab that barely registers anymore. Yea, one more generation of dog fans armed with a single slam for their rival. I would’ve thought with all those smart people on the Hope Scholarship, y’all could’ve come up with maybe one or two new attempts at a burn.

For the record, I have not worn jean shorts since the late ’80s. Since then, UF has gone 15-2 against your sad bunch of mongrels.

Go Gators!!

4. ManUtd17
    posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 1:52 PM  |  reply

Dear Annie,

Check my blog for a public response.

Bill

P.S. It’s on.

5. jw
    posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 2:08 PM  |  reply

That’s one of the best things I have seen in awhile. It does hurt sometimes to think that UF always beats us. But it’s so easy to smile when I remind myself that they really do where jeans shorts. It’s not just something we say because we have been beaten down so many times on the football field and we have become unoriginal. THEY REALLY WEAR JEANS SHORTS. Great post!

6. brad
    posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 2:11 PM  |  reply

Facts is facts and gaytors love the jorts. Yes, we have been owned by the gaytors for what seems like forever. But that doesn’t change the fact, as Jesse mentioned, that jorts are really popular in Gainesville.

7. carolineb
    posted on Aug 16, 2007 at 7:11 PM  |  reply

I don’t even know what to say. That little kid. Wow.

8. Aaron
    posted on Aug 17, 2007 at 1:27 AM  |  reply

Jesse-is that the Jesse that abandoned the blog world? I don’t believe it.

9. Jake
    posted on Aug 17, 2007 at 2:54 PM  |  reply

That kid is so convicted that what he’s saying is of the utmost importance. My favorite part is “Glory glory…. to old Georgia” in the middle… such severity! I think I will watch this a million more times.
    :-)M