Click-opotamus.

on February 23, 2010 in (in)courage, Get Fit with 8 comments by

While I’m hanging out with my peeps at home, I wanted to let you know about a couple of things.

• There is a new video on the Get Fit page- my friend Annie and I are making a bean salsa medley thingy. Very healthy and very tasty. Watch the video HERE and then the recipe is RIGHT HERE. And though there is no cheese in the recipe, there is much talk of cheese. Per usual.
[The other option is to watch the video right here. It’s larger and easier to see and I really do want you to try this recipe.]
  • Thanks thanks THANKS for your prayers about my foot. It has healed well and I am back to exercising on it. [Not that I HATED having a day off or anything, but I am glad to be back to my workout regime.]
[Things I never planned to say: “glad to be back to my workout regime.”]

See y’all tomorrow.

1. Face
    posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 6:29 AM  |  reply

It’s good that I checked the recipe, b/c I almost dumped a half a box of Special K in with my beans.

2. posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 8:16 AM  |  reply

Glad to hear your foot is doing better and thanks for the reminder: I need to go work out (heavy sigh…)

3. posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 10:16 AM  |  reply

Can’t wait to try out the bean salsa medley thing. I can just imagine it over grilled chicken and now I’m so hungry and it’s 9:15 a.m. :S

Also glad to hear your foot is better! Because feet are kind of important. There’s that whole walking thing, you know? 🙂 Have a fabulous Tuesday!!

4. posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 11:55 AM  |  reply

i love u 2 and bean salsa medleys. let’s please make this again soon. YAY! 🙂

5. posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 12:25 PM  |  reply

So funny. I loved the high speed chopping and the cheese coments! 🙂

6. sonnie
    posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 12:47 PM  |  reply

I just had to let you know that at the end of the video you say K-SO…but to me it sounded like Queso. So you might want to add another cheese reference 🙂 Love ya!

7. Kristi Kay
    posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 2:25 PM  |  reply

Face, I thought the same thing! I kept thinking…”when is the Special K gonna’ come into play?”

8. posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 11:19 PM  |  reply

I love cheese. But I also love the snack you made:) I make something similiar…called Cowboy Caviar. It’s delish:)

Great job with staying focused, Annie! So glad I found your blog! I really enjoy your posts—and I love watching you tackle this Get Fit challenge!

Keep up the good work!