Tour of Homes: Annie Edition

on March 10, 2010 in video blogs, Ze Bloggy Goodness with 10 comments by

I’m certain you all know and read Annie Parsons. Because, well, she’s one of the top Annies in the world.

Annie just moved to Denver [whah whah]. I just moved to a new house in Nashville. And it is weird not knowing where she lives. And it is weird that she doesn’t live in Nashville, but that’s neither here nor there.

But by the miracle of modern technology, here is Annie giving us a tour of her new digs.

[Hey subscribers, there’s a video here, so click over if you can’t see it.]

I’ll be honest, the first time I watched this, I cried. Because I miss this girl in my life somethin’ serious. And just look at her- so happy and beautiful and so at peace and at home. Ugh- I love her to pieces.

I gave her a tour of my place as well. If you’d like to see my video and my home aka Casa de AnnieBlogs, head on over to Hootenannie and it’s there for your viewing pleasure.

Oh, and by the way. Annie and I make some awesome videos on our own. BUT. When we put our powers together…. it gets nutz.

Proof #1

Proof #2

What. A. Pleasure. Now you can imagine my deep sadness at her migration out west.

[Oh. And if you LOVE the new music from Matt Wertz that I used in my video- get ready. Awesome Wertz/Barnes giveaway coming on Friday!!]

1. posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 4:51 AM  |  reply

You guys are both utterly adorable.

2. Kristi Kay
    posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 8:13 AM  |  reply

Why did she move to Denver again?

3. posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 8:52 AM  |  reply

[…] been hanging my hat (proverbial hat, that is – I don’t actually own a hat), head over to AnnieBlogs.com to see my happy little […]

4. posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 9:17 AM  |  reply

i love the digs, AP!! I’ll come visit you in Denver 🙂 (still wish our Vail-meet-up would have happened in Feb!! stupid snow.)

5. posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 12:52 PM  |  reply

Thanks for showing us your digs Annie (Downs)! I told Annie P. I didn’t quite know where to talk to who or whom. I never remember which goes where. Anyway, I’m so glad that you’re taking your friend Molly’s concern into consideration because, that’s very considerate. And I know exactly where you’re coming from because my sisters are the same way 🙂

The whole bannister/dining room thing. Our church’s parsonage (yep, those are still around) has a living/dining room ‘thing’ like that. But I think there’s actually has a little half-wall, so we’ll say that your banister is cooler! 🙂

Y’all both cracked me up though! I think I’ll have to start reading Annie P! 🙂

6. posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 10:51 PM  |  reply

Oh my gosh, I LOVE her, and that couch and the towels…

7. posted on Mar 11, 2010 at 12:25 PM  |  reply

Oh, Annie Parsons. The house I just moved out of had one of those small dishwashers, and I LOVED it. Ran a load every night and never ran out of any kind of silverware.

Also not a fan of the pedestal sinks. They look cute, but the trade off of storage space is so not worth it.

Adorable apartment. I wish I could fly you out to California to decorate my home!

God bless ya.

And you, too, Annie Downs!

8. posted on Mar 11, 2010 at 1:14 PM  |  reply

Annie, darling, thank you for posting me yesterday. It’s a pleasure doing business with you.

Also, I went back and watched our “Annie and Annie” videos, and laughed so hard. You beat Jorts in the 5k, SURELY.

9. posted on Mar 13, 2010 at 11:24 PM  |  reply

Just wanted to say I saw your tour of homes and you cracked me up. I loved the bathroom in the bedroom. I actually have that same situation in my bedroom but never thought anything about it. You are right it is like a hotel room. I was laughing so hard. Thanks for the good laugh today I needed it. lol

10. Houston
    posted on Mar 15, 2010 at 8:15 AM  |  reply

That was a hilarious video, I live in Colorado as well and after apartment hunting this weekend I have to wonder why they don’t put in more windows… seriously it’s the sunniest place in the US, 300 plus days of sun… it’s a mystery why so many places are lacking in windows. Cute apartment and may I suggest some of those little ant “diners” there small disc like boxes containing something tasty that causes the ants to pass on, they work like a charm. I hope Annie is happy in her new city, it’s a great place!