Workin’ it out.

on March 18, 2010 in Get Fit, video blogs with 17 comments by

[there’s a video here, my subscriber friends, just in case you can’t see it.]

Because I left my pride in 2009, I thought I’d post the clip of my segment from this weeks Get Fit Challenge. It’s the first one where we filmed at the gym. So. Obviously. I’m very proud.

But seriously. I really do love this clip. The producer, Jenny, has become a sweet friend and I enjoy getting to talk to her. And our trainer Lisa is seventeen piles of patient with me and truly inspirational.

I am aware that the picture they post at the beginning isn’t me. No biggie.

And just so you know, they had me do the moving rock wall as a kind of joke and then BOOM they used it for real.

I’m pretty sure Jenny bamboozled me on that one.

Fool me once, I climb a moving rock wall.

Fool me twice, and I …. uh…. I don’t know what’s worse than that.

And 4:28? That was especially for you.

1. posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 5:33 AM  |  reply

Yay!!! I’m so proud of you, and you are truly an inspiration.

You look fabulous, and your nails look great!

Thanks for 4:28. Nice guns, girl!

2. posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 7:03 AM  |  reply

You are too cute! And I am SO JEALOUS of the cardio theater!!

3. posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 8:59 AM  |  reply

4:28 is too cute. Wow! I’m jealous of the cardio theater too. I’ve always said I go go for awhile on a treadmill if I had survivor on to watch. Keep up the good work.

4. posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 10:45 AM  |  reply

So funny. I left my pride in 2009….
    I think it’s just a different pride you may be getting, as in proud of yourself and feeling how proud we are of you. I am feeling a little inspired to find some time to work out myself. Thank you.

5. posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 10:50 AM  |  reply

Woohoo! Gooooo Annie! So happy for you. Keep it up!!

6. Ashley
    posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 11:14 AM  |  reply

I’m so happy for you, and girl, lemme tell you.

You. Look. Great.

7. Kristi Kay
    posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 2:08 PM  |  reply

Cardio Theatre? That’s genius! Not only are you watching a movie on the big screen, but no one else can see you. I’m a fan.

I just kept thinking, “how long are they going to sit there, stretching and rocking…?” 🙂

8. posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 8:10 PM  |  reply

Hey. Next time we see each other? I think we should stretch and visit. Just hold hands, and stretch, and visit. Like God intended.

So proud of you! 🙂

9. posted on Mar 18, 2010 at 8:17 PM  |  reply

Yea!! Looks like you are doing fabulous. I feel inspired!

10. posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 7:07 AM  |  reply

Oh snap! No you didn’t just muscle-wink at us! Love.You!

Keep at this thing, you’re inspiring the mess out of me. Not that I’ll work out today or anything…but the whole today thing is fab! I’m stealing it. Next week….

11. posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 10:41 AM  |  reply

I just saw where you won the Organized Shopper from Nester and I won the Gussy bag!!!

12. posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 2:43 PM  |  reply

hey! i’m on my way to the cardio theater in my gym right now!! love it! hope it’s a great movie (usually is).

13. posted on Mar 19, 2010 at 3:59 PM  |  reply

i love it. =)

made me miss you and wish i was working out with you friend.

14. posted on Mar 21, 2010 at 8:04 AM  |  reply

You are so dang cute on TV. I love the whole video, but I love the way it ended…”I’m tryin’…huh huh.”

15. posted on Mar 21, 2010 at 7:45 PM  |  reply

Hey Annie,

I just recently got around to watching this video. (Don’t judge- Marlo the Mac doesn’t like to load online videos anymore. She’s getting on in years.) Anyway, I’ve been thinking about what you and your trainer said, about how to fit exercise into your daily life. It’s not about planning for tomorrow or next week- it’s about finding time to make it happen today. And I’m thinking that you just gave me the serious kick in the tush I needed to make time to pray daily. So, thanks for planting that seed. Now if I could just see exercise as necessary too….

Love, Laura

16. posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 8:45 AM  |  reply

You’re a rockstar! And don’t you just love how skinny that cutie Hagerty’s arms are? grrrrrr

17. sara beth
    posted on Mar 28, 2010 at 11:51 PM  |  reply

thought of you so logged onto to the blog & got an update of your life. cool how that works. 🙂

loved the clip…esp. the part about exercise being a mental thing. that’s totally why i do it and it’s crazy the way a good work out can boost your endorphins and essentially change your whole outlook on life. 🙂

talk soon!