Around the internet in 7 clicks.

on April 8, 2010 in (in)courage, AnnieWrites, Sounds good to me. with 8 comments by

I have so many things to tell you about.

Just things. That are great. And I’m a big believer in sharing. So let’s do it.

EASY CLICK OF THE WEEK:

• My sweet friend Natalie has made it to the Top 10 to win a worldwide travel internship. Would you take literally two seconds to vote for her? You don’t have to give any info- just click a button. Done-ski.

GOOD SOUNDING CLICK OF THE WEEK:

• Dave Barnes’s album came out this week and y’all. People. Can’t. Get. Enough. I know I told you about it a few weeks ago, but here’s the link to the album if you haven’t gotten it yet.

GOOD SMELLING CLICK OF THE WEEK:

• My dear friend LoraLynn and her family are adopting a baby. And to help fund that, she has made her own laundry detergent that you can buy online. Seriously. MADE HER OWN SOAP. That’s dedication, people.

Here’s the link to HOPE SUDS.

Even just purchasing one bag of detergent would absolutely make a difference.

YOU’VE ALREADY READ THIS CLICK OF THE WEEK:

• Today at (in)courage, I am writing again about my friends who took me on a date. Because you, my people, seemed to really like that article, I reworked it and put it over there. HERE’S THE LINK.

FAV PRODUCT CLICK OF THE WEEK:

PAINFUL CLICK OF THE WEEK:

MOST AWESOME CLICK OF THE WEEK:

• What are some awesome things you’ve read this week? What have you written this week? Listened to this week? Purchased?

Share with me, bloggites.

1. posted on Apr 08, 2010 at 10:23 AM  |  reply

voted for you friend!

2. posted on Apr 08, 2010 at 10:36 AM  |  reply

Well, I voted for your friend!

Bought the Dave Barnes CD this week!!- and I LOVE it!

And I wrote on my own blog about music… http://www.stevieisgrounded.com

3. posted on Apr 08, 2010 at 2:50 PM  |  reply

Voted for your friend. 🙂

I’ve written a reflective post today on grief. I lost my brother almost 2 weeks ago, and it’s my reflection on his death and my grief. I’m trying to wrap my mind around everything going on.

4. posted on Apr 08, 2010 at 3:14 PM  |  reply

[…] Annie Blogs […]

5. posted on Apr 08, 2010 at 5:45 PM  |  reply

I voted for your friend. Her video was so great! (And can I just say you have lots of talented friends. I guess all you talented people are like magnets for one another.) 🙂

6. posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 6:49 AM  |  reply

I fell in love with a playlist on this blog: http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/
    (Dave’s on there, too!) So I’ve been visiting there and staying to listen.

I won a Gussy bag from the Nester! Gussy’s original ruffle bags are groovy. (I’m dating myself?) Her shop: http://maggiewhitley.bigcartel.com/
    Anyway she has a blog http://www.maggiewhitley.com/ with some awesome giveaways right now.

Now off to vote for your friend and check out the other links.
    Thanks Annie.

7. posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 8:47 AM  |  reply

Annie,

Thanks for more reasons not to mop this weekend. But when it can no longer be avoided, I’m turning on the new Dave Barnes tunes and scrubbing to his lilt.

Links I’m loving are on my blog too today if you are still wanting more to read. Are YOU procrastinating, my dear?

I read your blog and I remember living in Nashville. It’s like going back in time. Thanks for the reminders, and for just being you.

Karen

8. Kathy
    posted on Apr 09, 2010 at 12:06 PM  |  reply

Miss Annie~ An amazing group that I heard this week when I went to see Michael Buble in concert is called Naturally 7. It’s all acapella and you will be amazed at what they can do! You should check them out. For reals 🙂
    And also, after reading so many great reviews of Dave Barnes’s new album, I’m gonna head on over to Amazon and buy it right now 🙂