Get Fit Catch Up. Video style.

on April 14, 2010 in Get Fit with 11 comments by

I’ve been accidentally holding out on you.

Not because I’m selfish, though, I might be just a smidge selfish. [Human. Sue me.]

But I mainly just forgot.

All I can think about is “Thursday is coming and my blog video is due for the Get Fit Challenge!” and I don’t have time to think “what if my bloggites forget to watch this?” until three weeks later when I realize that you may not have seen these.

[And if you haven’t read it lately, here’s the link to my GET FIT BLOG.]

So. Here you go. With the appropriate only-my-people-will-get-this title.

Get Fit Video #8: “Sometimes I actually make a fool of myself in public and afterwards I’m not sure it was worth it but the sandwich was good.”

Alternate title: “Molly gets a lot of shout-outs.”

Get Fit Video #9: “My friends put up with a lot. They really do. Bless ’em.”

Alternate title: “Sour Patch Kids: A Fine Way to Waste Calories.”

Get Fit Video #10: “That one time that I ran out of time and luckily I had actually done this so I could make it into a video.”

Alternate title: “I don’t know what happened at 1:06, but I don’t hate it.”

We have about 6 more weeks left in the competition. I can’t tell you how much I’ve lost but I can tell you that yes, in fact, I am less Annie than I was in January. And I can also tell you that this week has by far been the most difficult and I’m pretty sure I’ve hit my limit and I’m not real sure I want to talk about this anymore.

Alas. We still have six more weeks of the contest. And years more of life. So. I will continue to talk about it. Because I’m learning to love bringing light into dark places.

See y’all tomorrow.

1. Merideth Schoolcraft
    posted on Apr 14, 2010 at 7:22 AM  |  reply

I haven’t looked at the updates, yet. But, I just wanted to encourage you to hang in there with the challenge. You are doing great, Annie! Just think how worth it it’ll be in the end. I’m proudof you for all you’ve done so far,and for your willingness to share so much of your experience with the rest of the world. Praying for your strength and endurance to continue in the remaining 6 weeks. You can do it!

2. posted on Apr 14, 2010 at 5:44 PM  |  reply

I love the video blogs! I have never done one because I think I look/sound silly in front of the camera (which is even more funny since I thought I wanted to “minor” in radio/TV/film….maybe so I could be some kind of nurse correspondent on TV or something?!…ha!) You do a great job with them, though, and it sounds like you are ALSO doing great with the Get Fit Challenge. You do have fun friends :o)

I’m coming to your neck of the woods next week to visit family…my world is pretty small, so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if I ran into you (except for the fact my relatives live South of the city…) Keep up the great work!
    :o)Amanda

3. posted on Apr 14, 2010 at 6:00 PM  |  reply

love the videos!! I, indeed, laughed at the yoga mat dance.
    you definitely need to come on a walk with me and my girls. if you want even MORE of a workout, I’ll even let you push them in the double stroller 🙂

4. posted on Apr 14, 2010 at 9:52 PM  |  reply

your friends are cute, but your the cutest!

love the vlogging.

5. sonnie
    posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 9:25 AM  |  reply

I was REALLY hoping for a shout out in the road trip video. I mean given the fact that I was running behind your car…ok well maybe I was driving, but still. And to pretend like I was in the car too, my response to what healthy means is…..don’t eat french fries and nacho cheese for any meal of the day. Thank you! And p.s. you look beautiful. Seriously your face looks different in these videos and it is a great thing. I’m proud of your discipline.

6. posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 12:29 PM  |  reply

Annie,
    Just caught up w/your Get Fit Vlogs. GREAT! And, you mentioned “I am less Annie than I was in January.”
    In watching the vlogs Annie, I can see you are a LOT less than in January!
    Don’t get discouraged, you’re doing beautifully. I’m really inspired and very proud of you!
    Amy

7. posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 2:01 PM  |  reply

Go Annie! :O) Something about seeing how much is left always seems to be discouraging (unless it’s like 1 day… cause we can usually handle a day!)

So in my own journey I keep reminding myself that I can do this for one more day (one more hour sometimes).
    Then each day I start over with that same ‘tude.

Praying for you as you waste away. :O)
    You look great!
    -Gina

8. Kristi Kay
    posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 3:03 PM  |  reply

So…exactly what part of the earth do Sour Patch Kids come from? I’m just askin’…

9. posted on Apr 16, 2010 at 3:23 PM  |  reply

I just watched these and loved it! You have totally inspired me to keep going on my own journey. This is tough but you are doing soo great! I love you subs…it completely made me feel the need to go out and get one. Maybe Annie is the next Jared! 🙂

and ps- I am a newbit to Zumba too! I love it and it’s helped me soo much!! Maybe we can bust a move out at She Speaks…or not. 🙂 ha!

10. Amy
    posted on Apr 18, 2010 at 4:12 PM  |  reply

:o)Amanda

11. posted on Apr 19, 2010 at 12:48 PM  |  reply

your friends are cute, but your the cutest!

love the vlogging.