Get Fit-ish things.

on April 30, 2010 in Get Fit with 7 comments by

Still feeling a bit puny, but I wanted to share with y’all the updates from the Get Fit challenge.

If you can believe it, we only have THREE weeks left. That is crazy to me. Thirteen weeks have come and gone. Wow.

Here’s the link to this week’s post about going rock climbing (pictures included). As in me. Actually climbing rocks.

Weird. I know.

So head on over and check it out.

And here is this week’s video. You should really enjoy the fact that I filmed it in New York and you are actually watching the very moments where my body is being invaded by illness. Hard to catch on camera, I know, but somehow I pulled it off.

I’m a professional, I guess.

[video is here, subscribers, if you wanna click over and check it out.]

Y’all have a great weekend.

1. posted on Apr 30, 2010 at 9:00 AM  |  reply

so excited for you!

and also, i left you a comment that said i got the dave barnes cd in the mail, but it was actually something else that came. haha. i really hate to be a bother to you when you’re sick and all 🙁 but i wasn’t able to get the download to work when i won it, so was i supposed to get the cd in the mail, or did i make that up? haha, thanks!

2. posted on Apr 30, 2010 at 9:15 AM  |  reply

Your hair actually looked really cute! You should wear it like that sometimes.. 🙂

3. posted on Apr 30, 2010 at 2:41 PM  |  reply

I’ve been reading your blog for awhile (just haven’t said hey :). I’ve been so encouraged by these posts. I’ve started eating healthier, and exercising, and while occasionally the endorphin fairy comes to visit … I mostly have to make myself move. Or make myself not eat a cupcake 🙂 Thanks for being so honest and encouraging on here. I’m completely smitten with your blog. (And FYI – your hair looks so pretty in the rain! Not fair at all!)

4. posted on May 01, 2010 at 11:47 AM  |  reply

I have a bit of an issue with being addicted to sugar. I think wonderful things would happen and I would feel so much better if I could just walk away from the sugar. Way to walk away girl! So proud of you!

5. posted on May 02, 2010 at 10:41 PM  |  reply

very.impressed.with.you. xoxoxo

6. posted on May 05, 2010 at 7:57 PM  |  reply

You are plenty cute.

7. posted on May 07, 2010 at 11:24 AM  |  reply

I hear you on the cupcakes. I’m a sugar addict. Addict! I can’t have it in my house. I can’t have it at the office. I have no control to say no when it’s offered to me.

But next time you’re in NYC, check out Babycakes bakery in the Lower East Side. It’s all sugar free, gluten-free, “healthy” (so I tell myself) cupcakes, and they are mind blowingly delicious. They are the only cupcakes I eat these days.

Hope you’re feeling better!