Favorite moments- Lake Geneva style.

on August 8, 2010 in video blogs with 15 comments by

Oh, wow. I can’t even begin to tell you how great this week was. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your prayers. Truly.

I’m hanging out and resting a few days in Chicago before I head back to Nashville.

I have lots to share with you from camp, but for today, just a few of my favorite moments. There were many many many. But here are two that I happened to capture.

Cuteness personified.

Much more to come once, you know, my brain has recovered and my voice isn’t so tired and I stop being mopey like Eeyore because I had to leave a beautiful place full of awesome girls, super fun counselors, Godly staff, and gorgie-poo weather.

Sheesh- it was somethin’ special.

1. posted on Aug 08, 2010 at 5:57 AM  |  reply

You go, Annie! Nothing to fear is right.

2. posted on Aug 08, 2010 at 6:46 AM  |  reply

Awesome video Annie! Can’t wait to read more of your experiences!

3. Jane
    posted on Aug 08, 2010 at 8:36 AM  |  reply

Adorable! I am so proud of you Annie! You go girl! You were so brave. You can see how pleased those precious girls were to have you along…

4. Alison Routt
    posted on Aug 08, 2010 at 2:38 PM  |  reply

gorgie-poo? Crack me up!

5. Faith
    posted on Aug 09, 2010 at 7:31 AM  |  reply

In the picture, is the girl in the middle named Amy?? She looks so much like a girl I went to college with!

6. Merideth
    posted on Aug 09, 2010 at 8:03 AM  |  reply

Awesome video Annie! I love stuff like that, so I would have loved the swing no matter how high it was. Seems like a lot of fun was had on that week. So glad!
    So, is it safe to say that you are not a roller coaster person, Annie? Or a fan of free fall rides?

7. sarabeth
    posted on Aug 09, 2010 at 4:01 PM  |  reply

just wondering what the background song is in this video, i love it!

8. posted on Aug 09, 2010 at 10:11 PM  |  reply

I’m just thankful that you’re alive.

9. Nikki
    posted on Aug 10, 2010 at 11:42 AM  |  reply

Hey Annie!
    Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much for coming to my camp to speak , you were amazng!

10. Grace (LGYC GIRL)
    posted on Aug 10, 2010 at 9:04 PM  |  reply

Hi,
    Thanks for coming to LGYC to speck and I love your messages so I hope you can come back next year. I absolutly love to go on the Screamer so next year you should go on with me and Kajia.

11. posted on Aug 10, 2010 at 10:09 PM  |  reply

You are just way too cool with that upside down colander strapped to your head! Way too cool!

12. posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 12:29 PM  |  reply

Yeah. I would NEVER do that swing. (bowing to you)

13. Kelsey
    posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 11:14 PM  |  reply

hi Annie! i was a camper at lgyc when you came to speak and I just wanted to say that I loved your messages and what you said really changed me and I just thought you should know that you were really good(:

14. amy
    posted on Aug 24, 2010 at 8:39 PM  |  reply

ok. first off. i think we were meant to be best friends. why? let me tell you.
    1. we both love dave barnes. (i saw you at his concert in april in nash…not that i was creeping or anything…)
    and 2. i worked at a camp in wisconsin the past two summers. and no joke, it’s like 20 minutes away from beautiful lake geneva! i love that town!
    just thought you should know. 🙂
    you inspire me a lot, annie!

15. posted on Oct 01, 2010 at 9:33 PM  |  reply

Hey Annie! I was also another one of your campers at LGYC over the last summer. Hope to see you next year!!