El Virus.

on August 11, 2010 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 13 comments by

The girls at Lake Geneva Youth Camp were so.so.generous with me. Every time I turned around someone was handing me a bag of M&Ms [my very favorite candy, as you know].

Well, it appears that they are equally as enthusiastic about sharing their germs as they are about sharing their circles of chocolate.

Because I am Down. For. The. Count.

There’s a lot of pressure in my head- stretching from hairline to chin and ear to ear. Drainage. Coughing. Headache. You know, the typical misery. And this misery loves the company of Nashville’s 100+ degree temps with 90% humidity.

So, if someone could get me some cheese to go with this whine, I really think it would put me on the road to recovery.

I’ll see y’all later.

1. Merideth
    posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 12:17 PM  |  reply

Annie, I’m so sorry you are feeling so sick. That’s not fun, and the hot weather does not help. Praying for your recovery! I’d send you some cheese if I could, but I think it’d be melted by the time the post office delivered it to you. Hope you feel better soon.

2. posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 12:29 PM  |  reply

Poor Annie! I’m so sorry! We’ve had it here for…well I won’t tell you how long. But, hang in there! Ash and I will pray for you today!

3. posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 12:30 PM  |  reply

Get well, soon!!!

4. posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 12:32 PM  |  reply

Poor thing. Get lots of rest, drink lots of fluid… eat lots of chocolate. 🙂

I hope you feel better soon!

5. Jessica
    posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 6:08 PM  |  reply

Sorry Annie. I have had it, too. Much better today (the third day). Hope you get over it soon!

6. posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 9:12 PM  |  reply

I hope you feel better soon Annie! Get lots of rest and watch some movies!

7. posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 11:28 PM  |  reply

Praying you feel better soon.

8. posted on Aug 12, 2010 at 1:46 AM  |  reply

Lord, please redeem the time my sister is down for the count. May she be able to count her blessings, count the desires of her heart that you’re fulfilling, count the people You’ve placed in he life to love and support her, and count the ways You’ve shown yourself faithful! Make Annie well so she can get back to extravagant service!

9. posted on Aug 12, 2010 at 3:28 PM  |  reply

I feel like the 100+ temps and 90% humidity is cruel enough (That is what we have going on here in Missouri right now too)… then a cold on top of that?! ICK! So sorry! Praying you feel 100% better ASAP. 🙂

10. posted on Aug 12, 2010 at 9:36 PM  |  reply

Oh Annie, I’m so sorry you’re sick. Is it wrong that I’ve sprayed my monitor with Lysol before sending this I wonder? lol Seriously though, hope you get well soon!

11. posted on Aug 13, 2010 at 5:26 AM  |  reply

I hope you are feeling better already! My daughter has also been giving me viruses from her school! The symptoms are really terrible, and I was also down for days. I pray that your symptoms will go away!

12. posted on Aug 15, 2010 at 12:47 PM  |  reply

Get well soon madam….great site by the way 🙂

13. Grace (LGYC GIRL)
    posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 7:35 PM  |  reply

Sorry you got sick (‘-‘). I know it was not any one in cabin two because we all are heathly. I be praying for you and tell the girls
    to pray to. Hope you get better very QUICKLY!!!!!!!!.