Well. Prepare yourself. For laughs.

on September 21, 2010 in Sounds good to me., video blogs with 8 comments by

Because this is the funniest moment of your day.

ALL THE LIVE LONG YESTERDAY I had “I come to you with expectations, Baton Rouge…” running through my head.

That junk is funny.

Dave and Andrew will be out and about for the next few weeks and there will be a special handshake for any AnnieBlogs readers out there. So make sure you walk up and say “I’m an AnnieBlogs reader- shake my hand!”

You won’t regret it.

[Or maybe you will. I can’t make any promises. But you’ll laugh- that’s for sure.]

Also, Andrew’s new record comes out today and listen. You WILL regret missing out on this. It’s called She Remains the Same and I have rarely enjoyed an album this much this quickly. His CD release party on Sunday was a blast and Andrew live is as good as the album. I promise.

And please watch this video again. Even if you don’t live anywhere near Baton Rouge. Because this humor is inspiring.

[Inspiring? Too strong? Nope. I meant it.]

1. Merideth Schoolcraft
    posted on Sep 21, 2010 at 8:13 AM  |  reply

That is too funny! They seem like great guys, and fun to be around.

2. posted on Sep 21, 2010 at 10:59 AM  |  reply

you are prophetic! best way to start my day haha

3. posted on Sep 21, 2010 at 6:31 PM  |  reply

I love how they couldn’t even keep straight faces! Too funny.

4. Corinna
    posted on Sep 21, 2010 at 7:30 PM  |  reply

Just saw these guys over at BigMamas and I’m still giggling!! I will never think of Batan Rough the same again.. and koodos for sharing the killer harmony! Now those are some guys I can hang with fur sure!!!

5. posted on Sep 21, 2010 at 11:12 PM  |  reply

PAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT! I’d never heard of these guys until I came across them on your blog today. It caught my eye because – where do I live? BATON ROUGE! I love these guys! Not just because this video is hilarious. But because their style and lyrics are legit.

The Varsity Theatre is not my thing. One of my favorite bands is playing there tonight – I wouldn’t go because I don’t like the atmosphere and the tickets are expensive. But I’m actually going to see these guys next week (the tickets are cheap.). You sold me.

6. posted on Sep 22, 2010 at 2:24 AM  |  reply

Funny.

7. posted on Sep 22, 2010 at 8:03 AM  |  reply

Hi Annie!

I have to say…you’re killing my morning schedule!!! I hopped over here from BooMama, and now I am scrolling down down, reading reading. I LOVE your writing! And now I am following you on Twitter.

*embarrassing fan-nish stalkerish episode now over* 🙂

Anyway–wanted to say thanks for the laughs this morning. Oh, and the video is hilarious!!!

Oh, and don’t worry–I’ll be back. Not that you were really worried…cause you don’t even know me. And even if you did know me, you wouldn’t worry–because I am a very pleasant sort.

Happy Wednesday.

8. posted on Sep 28, 2010 at 8:58 PM  |  reply

I come to you with expectations, Baton Rouge…over and over.