Bloggites, you win. You always do.

on December 6, 2010 in Westbow Press with 32 comments by

So because you always win, you get first dibs on buying my book.

I wanted to do something special for my blog friends to celebrate the release of the book, so I made some calls and this is what me and my buddies pulled together.

Here are the details:

– Autographed [by me!!!] copy of FROM HEAD TO FOOT (uh, that’s my book).

*if you do not live in Nashville or Atlanta, this is the only way I can get you a signed copy for now. I’m trying to come up with a way, but for now, this is it.*

– A copy of theΒ Dave Barnes Christmas CD [He wrote the forward to the book, except he called it the “Disclaimer”. Rude.]

– A unique ring handmade by my friend Jamie at Owl Really Etsy Store. [they are each different and SUPER cute]

– Some other surprises that I’m gonna throw in there… mainly stuff I find around my house. [Kidding. Sorta. I mean, there are surprises. Just not junk from my house.]

The package is $25- and that includes shipping.

Cause y’all are worth it.

GO HERE TO BUY IT.

I have 200 christmas packages ready. That’s it.

200.

And you only have until 9pm CST.

So we either close it at 9pm or sell out before that.

If you don’t want the package, I’ll give you the link, etc. to buy just the book tomorrow. [Also, I’m gonna beg you to tweet, blog, facebook, and pimp it all over the place tomorrow. Forgive me in advance, but I need your help.]

Proof that my elves and I have the 200 packages ready to go. Bless their hearts.

1. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 6:45 AM  |  reply

being 6 hours or so ahead totally has its advantages!!

2. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 6:54 AM  |  reply

Yay! I love being a winner!

3. Jen
    posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 7:38 AM  |  reply

I just ordered my copy! Congrats on the book – I can’t wait to read it.

4. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 8:27 AM  |  reply

you are a genius.

5. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 8:31 AM  |  reply

Your book comes out on my b’day so I gave myself this package as a gift to myself!

6. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 8:32 AM  |  reply

well, glad I got up at the crack ass of dawn:) And girl, I will help you pimp out with today on twitter and FB… shameless promotion is part of the ride!! Btw, lurrvv that ring…totally checkin that site out on Etsy! Merry Kismas!

7. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 8:44 AM  |  reply

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by The Nester, emily freeman. emily freeman said: It's book release week for @annieblogs first book!!! http://bit.ly/iilynA […]

8. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 9:32 AM  |  reply

YAY! I was telling our college girls about it last week! HOORAY! πŸ˜€

Just ordered my copy! πŸ™‚

9. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 9:57 AM  |  reply

Hooray….this is fantastic, just ordered my copy….hope it’s ok that I live in Canada?!? πŸ™‚

10. Jennifer
    posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 10:47 AM  |  reply

YaHoO!!!! So proud of you! Just ordered. Save the postage and bring it down to your book party at Daily Grind! CONGRATS!!!!

11. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 11:18 AM  |  reply

Score! Christmas is coming early this year. πŸ™‚

12. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 11:58 AM  |  reply

Hooray! I just ordered mine. I love your blog and love me some dave barnes music. A definite highlight was picking him and the band up when they came to do a concert at Baylor in 2007. I was practically hyperventilating…but totally trying not to.

Congrats on your book–i’m all about going for your dreams, and I’m so excited for getting your book published. Way to go!!

13. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 12:12 PM  |  reply

My surprise can be an Autgraphed CD or picture of Lady A. Because even though I’ve refrained from constantly commenting about them and emailing you to say PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell them that I’m their #1 fan (besides you, of course) and that anytime they want to you know come sing to me, personally, they are welcome…I’m a little bit obsessed. Actually, a lot obsessed.

Congrats on the book, I can’t wait to read it. Before long, you will be just as famous as Hill.

14. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 12:49 PM  |  reply

Ordered and CAN’T WAIT! Great package idea too cause who doesn’t love Dave Barnes and surprises? πŸ™‚

15. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 12:59 PM  |  reply

Love the deal. So happy for you and a little jealous, really. You are probably lucky that I live in CA cuz if I lived in Nash I would be one of your elves (whether you wanted me to or not, btw) Your real elves would be like “who is this random chick stuffing envelopes and where did she come from” and I would be all like “I’m Annie’s #1 elf-can you pass the sharpee?” and they would be like “get the freaky psycho elf chick out of here.” Okay maybe not. But then again-maybe so.

16. ali
    posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 1:11 PM  |  reply

just ordered!! all i can say is that christmas came early! you’re like our own lil annie claus πŸ™‚ i can’t wait to read your book…and the dave barnes CD and surprises (fun!) are like icing on the cake. thanks for making my day!

17. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 1:12 PM  |  reply

wahooo! I am pumped!!!!

18. Grace W.
    posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 1:26 PM  |  reply

Done and DONE.

ps- if just the 1st few pages and the “thanks yous” in the back made me cry, I have little to no hope of getting through the rest of it without having a breakdown.

wtg, downs. πŸ™‚

19. Kristi Kay
    posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 1:52 PM  |  reply

Wow…no taxes or shipping & handling?? What a steal!! Looking forward to it!

20. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 4:01 PM  |  reply

Yay! I just ordered mine. So happy and excited to read your words, sweet friend!

21. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 4:09 PM  |  reply

I am really, really hoping to bring my 13yod to your book signing here in Atlanta. My mother-in-law flies in from Kansas that day and I don’t know what time. Since I’m probably the designated airport picker upper, that could mess us up. I need to find out when the flight arrives…

22. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 4:14 PM  |  reply

to quote Grace W. “Done and DONE.” with great joy and dancing.. πŸ™‚

23. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 4:15 PM  |  reply

Ordered mine this morning and shared this with my boss who also ordered. I can’t wait to read your book and see all the surprises that are coming! You will be my first author that I have an autograph from! I can scratch that off my bucket list!! πŸ™‚

24. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 7:02 PM  |  reply

I ordered one for me and one for each of my two sisters! I am looking forward to reading it (as well as playing all the goodies that you’re sending along with it!) You don’t know me, but I’m friends with Marisa and Jamie Martin, so I feel like we would be great friends! Maybe we’ll meet someday πŸ™‚

25. OneGirl
    posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 7:07 PM  |  reply

Fun! liveitout516@aol.com

26. posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 10:04 PM  |  reply

Found your blog recently and I’ve been loving it!! Congrats on the book!

27. Valerie
    posted on Dec 06, 2010 at 10:08 PM  |  reply

Annie, I ordered the Christmas package. Even though I already have the Dave Barnes CD. Just because I wanted an autographed copy. πŸ˜€

I took a look inside the book at Amazon, and I was so disappointed when I got to the last page that I could read there. I can’t wait to read the whole book, nor can I wait for my 17-yr old daughter to read it, either. From what I could see, it’s coming will be very timely. Thanks for having the courage to write from your heart.

28. tam
    posted on Dec 07, 2010 at 12:29 AM  |  reply

this is SO exciting!!

29. Merideth
    posted on Dec 07, 2010 at 8:03 AM  |  reply

I completely forgot about the special give away yesterday. I’m so bummed I missed out! OH well. I’m still going to get the book, and spread the word. Congrats, girl! I hope tons of people jam the internet today trying to buy the book and find out what a fantastic writer/person you are!

30. posted on Dec 07, 2010 at 1:59 PM  |  reply

Oh Noooo!!! Silly, mean, dumb errands that kept me away from the computer all stinkin day long yesterday… (aretheyallgone???) πŸ™‚

Cannot wait to read your book!

31. posted on Dec 07, 2010 at 4:46 PM  |  reply

So bummed I missed it!!! I was with a young girl who was in labor for 23 freaking hours!! So, the internet was not easily accessible as we breathed through contractions. I’m happy your book is in print. I want to read one for sure and see if it would be a good book for some of the young women in our Gen church. Bless you Annie.

32. posted on Dec 21, 2010 at 3:15 PM  |  reply