You may say I’m a dreamer. But I’m not the only one.

on December 10, 2010 in Dreams Coming True with 6 comments by

Please, please tell me that you have read the comments from the “My Dream Is” post. They are gorgeous and real and I can’t quit reading them.

Have you left your dream yet? Cause I want you to. For realz. It feels so good. [It hurts so good? Maybe.]

I don’t know how to process those dreams. I just keep reading them and loving them and thinking about all the ways you are going to change the world.

So read them and add yours.

. . . . . . . . . .

Today my elves [read: sweet friends] shipped out the AnnieBlogs Christmas packages and when they left the workshop, there were 14 packages left.

So grab one if you want one. They are cute and have some great surprises. So you should probs grab one for yourself or the young lay-deez in your life.

. . . . . . . . . .

That’s all I have today. I. Am. Spent.

But what a beautiful week.

1. posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 5:09 PM  |  reply

They ARE beautiful dreams! Loved reading them.

And I just ordered another package for one of the girls I disciple. I’m so glad there were some left over! 😀

Get some rest AUTHOR! 🙂

2. posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 5:13 PM  |  reply

I am SOOO happy there were packages left! I read your last blog too late and I was bummed when I missed the cut-off time.

I just ordered one! Super excited!

3. Merideth
    posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 8:45 PM  |  reply

I cant’ click on the link to order a box. My stupid computer won’t cooperate! How can I get one????

4. Valerie
    posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 11:39 PM  |  reply

Got my email today confirming that my package was shipped – can’t wait to read your book!

5. posted on Dec 11, 2010 at 10:36 AM  |  reply

YEA!!! I purchased one!!! Can’t wait to read your book, Annie! Thanks for the 2nd chance at the very fun offer!

6. posted on Dec 11, 2010 at 10:48 AM  |  reply

girl, i lurrv what you have to say. And your soul should be full of those butterflies that come with putting your feet down in the soil of your dreams. I don’t really even know, you,but your voice is real and I can say that persistence and faith are the two main ingredients and you did it!! So many people don’t want to do the hard work that come with dreams…they either give up or try to make them happen to fast. It’s the day in day out,working bit by bit that matters. The showind up. The believing that God is bringing your fream to fruition even when no one believes it or can see it. Oh, i ramble on, but this is so dear to my heart. We need no more mediocre lives, but ones that are in full pursuit of the visions God has given! And to answer your question after my tangent: Mine is simple to be vulnerable,real, and authentic in my day to day journeys in order to encourage others to wake up,shuck their mediocrity, and live fully. And to pursue God first, dreams second. When i get ’em out of order I get all kinds of messed up:) COngrats author Annie!!!