Book Release Party! [in photos]

on December 24, 2010 in AnnieWrites, I heart books. with 9 comments by

What an amazing night. It was cool that so many of our friends gathered together at Daily Grind and hugged and chatted and laughed and talked about things like, “Hey, remember that time you moved to Nashville to write a book? I didn’t think you’d do it. You did. See you later.”

I'm a dork.

Bookmarks!

Close your eyes if you are the cutest girl in the world.

College besties.

Home friends are awesome.

MARIE!

I love Mere.

Grateful for my teacher friends!

Stacks o books.

So sweet.

TONS more pictures are on my FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE. Check ’em out. And while you are there, click the little “LIKE” button, so you don’t miss out on things like brand new recipes [coming in 2 weeks!], some secret book sales, and you know, other life-changing stuff. 🙂

If you missed the party and still need to grab a copy of the book- head to AMAZON!

[If you’ve finished the book, would you mind writing a REVIEW ON AMAZON?]

I’m gonna take a little holiday break, like the rest of you fine folks out there.

So have a Merry Christmas, my friends.

“Come, thou long expected Jesus….”

1. posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 4:19 AM  |  reply

Woo hoo! It looks like it was the most fun! I’m glad you had such a great night!

Merry Christmas!

2. posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 7:29 AM  |  reply

Looks like lots of fun, Annie. So great to see pictures of girls reading your book.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

3. Merideth
    posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 8:00 AM  |  reply

Sounds like it was awesome, Annie. I hate that I had to miss it, but there was no way I could get to that side of the city in the middle of the week. So sorry! Were some of our Wesley/Riverstone friends there? So glad you had so many people there to support and love on you. Merry Christmas sweet girl, and please wish your family a merry christmas for me too!

4. posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 9:36 AM  |  reply

Congratulations! Looks like you had a great time and an awesome turnout. Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

5. posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 10:22 AM  |  reply

You look so beautiful and happy!

6. Laura
    posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 3:54 PM  |  reply

Merry Christmas!! I really want your book!!

7. posted on Dec 25, 2010 at 7:45 PM  |  reply

Merry Christmas Annie! I got your book for Christmas 🙂 starting it tomorrow morning <3

8. Kim
    posted on Dec 27, 2010 at 9:54 PM  |  reply

Hi Annie! I’m just catching up with your blog after way too long away, and I wanted to say congrats on the book!! That’s so exciting. I really enjoy your blog and think this book will make an awesome gift for my cousin. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. 🙂

9. posted on Dec 28, 2010 at 4:46 PM  |  reply

Congrats,Annie..what a year! I still want you to come speak to all these high school gals here in nashvegas! Got a copy for the gals i work with…what a blessing your words will be to so many!