Smile, Wednesday.

on May 11, 2011 in Smile, Wednesday with 12 comments by

I’m a terrible blogger this week. Forgive me.

On with the pictures…. it’s the least I can do for you, friends.

We call this Cinco de Stache-o

Tell me how much you love Graham’s handlebar mustache on the top row center? I. KNOW.

Andrew Ripp at Musician's Corner

Simple and delicious.

My current book of choice. 1/3 of the way through... I like.

We still play Mash.

Here’s what I need to tell you about my future, according to MASH.

I will live in a house.

I will be rich and hot.

My husband will be a DJ and we will live in Greece.

Sounds like all my dreams are coming true.

1. Merideth
    posted on May 11, 2011 at 7:10 AM  |  reply

I haven’t done mash in years! Sounds like you got a good future planned out there. Although, I would have thought you’d marry a librarian instead of DJ because you love books so much.

2. posted on May 11, 2011 at 7:33 AM  |  reply

hey!!
    2 things.
    i don’t know graham, and i thought that was adria! crazy!
    also, i highly recommend marrying a dj. 🙂

• Annie
      posted on May 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM  |  reply

@jamie, I wanna be like you.

3. Whitney
    posted on May 11, 2011 at 8:15 AM  |  reply

Annie,

Love the pictures. My cousins and I used to (and sometimes I make my friends) play what we dubbed “Ultimate MASH.” Aside from adding lots of detailed categories about the wedding (wedding dress color, theme, etc.) and just about anything our little heads thought of. I think the longest version was like 3 pages. Then, after all the categories would be decided, everyone wrote down one answer in a each category for themselves. Then you rotated all of the papers and added an answer for everyone else’s category. It added a whole new level to MASHing.

• Annie
      posted on May 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM  |  reply

@Whitney, that sounds fun. We’re gonna try it this weekend.

4. posted on May 11, 2011 at 9:11 AM  |  reply

1- my friends and i still play mash! it’s quite the classic.
    2- cinco de stache-o = BRILLIANT.
    3- i’ve decided i’m moving to nashville in a year or so {Lord willing} so let’s be friends?? great. thanks.

• Annie
      posted on May 12, 2011 at 10:59 PM  |  reply

@kelsey, you’ll love it here.

5. posted on May 11, 2011 at 10:06 AM  |  reply

graham is totally rockin’ that handebar ‘stache!! 🙂 a dj, really?? cinco de stache-o?? FABULOUS!!! i have not played mash in FOREVER!!! good to “see” you…

blessings….

6. posted on May 12, 2011 at 1:01 AM  |  reply

today I had a lot to do.. so I was obviously reading blogs and facebooking 🙂

Found this gem of a cooking blog that reminded me of you.. thought I’d share! http://www.joythebaker.com/blog/

• Annie
      posted on May 12, 2011 at 11:01 PM  |  reply

@Jennifer, I’m in love with that blog. Thank you for sharing it!!

7. Laura
    posted on May 12, 2011 at 2:57 PM  |  reply

That sounds like an awesome life.

• Annie