YouTube-ular.

on May 17, 2011 in video blogs with 11 comments by

Remember when “tubular” used to be a popular term? I think I’m ready to bring it back. Give me some time. But I’m going for it.

[Sure. I’ll be mocked for a while. But in the end, when TUBULAR makes a comeback like RAD has made a comeback, you’ll know who to thank. Or blame. Dealer’s choice.]

Over the weekend, I was introduced to a few You Tube videos that are just too good to keep to myself. Hence the title. [See what I did there?]

Tuesday sometimes need a good dose of YouTube. That’s what my doctor says anyways.

First, Karmin Music covering Lady Antebellum…

RIGHT? How much do you LOVE that? I know. They’re insanely talented.

Next up… Tripp and Tyler –> Tripp Gets Knighted…

This one had me LOLing all over the coffee shop yesterday. We used to watch Tripp and Tyler so much in college. This was a personal favorite of mine…

I’m not going to tell you who I am in this video, I’m just going to say that I think singing harmonies is a really good time.

Also, Amber is teaching us how to wear fashionABLE scarves in the summer and trust me when I tell you that if Amber thinks it is cool to do, it always is.

And finally, because sometimes you just need a good slaying on Tuesday, here is Adele. Sheesh sheesh sheesh.

Share and share alike- anything you’re loving on YouTube (or Vimeo)? Give us the links in the comments so we can all waste lots of time today. 🙂

1. Laura
    posted on May 17, 2011 at 3:07 PM  |  reply

Okay, you may think I’m crazy, but I really like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

I also like the Fred videos and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4

😀

• Laura
      posted on May 17, 2011 at 3:26 PM  |  reply

@Laura,

I also forgot to mention that I love Lady A’s song “Just a Kiss” and I loved it when they sang it on Idol.

• Annie
      posted on May 17, 2011 at 5:27 PM  |  reply

@Laura, I think Fred is hysterical and weird. But good. 🙂

Also YES to Friday!

• Laura
        posted on May 17, 2011 at 8:02 PM  |  reply

@Annie,
        Everyone else says that Friday totally stinks… I totally disagree with them, and I’m glad that you agree with me! Also, I have always loved Fred, although my parents think he’s stupid. I loved his movie, though. 😀

2. posted on May 17, 2011 at 5:23 PM  |  reply

gah… it’s frightening but so freaking hilarious. i love the mom. horrified, yet she does nothing to stop it.
    you’ll laugh, you’ll cry… you’ll hurl. and yes. favorite movie of all time {okay, that was a lie} but wayne’s world was tubular.
    but i digress…

• Annie
      posted on May 17, 2011 at 5:30 PM  |  reply

@purejoy, Oh. My. Gross. But that is hilarious. And mainly gross.

• Laura
      posted on May 17, 2011 at 8:03 PM  |  reply

@purejoy, That is really gross.

3. Tay
    posted on May 17, 2011 at 5:46 PM  |  reply

Have you heard of Improve Everywhere? They do so many awesome videos. You should defintely check them out!

Oh…and I have a feeling you would like the “I Am Your Grandma” video. It’s so wierd and creepy and funny. In a good way. 🙂

• Tay
      posted on May 17, 2011 at 5:46 PM  |  reply

@Tay, ooops…I meant *improv everywhere*

4. posted on May 20, 2011 at 3:47 PM  |  reply

Okay…so it took me awhile but I found a youtube video I like. Whenever I feel like screaming, I like watching this:

Somehow, even with the volume off (if I’m watching it at work), it proves to be therapeutic and makes me smile!

5. posted on May 24, 2011 at 10:15 PM  |  reply

i was LOLing at my kitchen table. Hilarious. so funny.

i’m showing chad when the girls go to sleep.