A letter to a Pretty Girl.

on February 23, 2012 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 47 comments by

Last Sunday night, Cross Point Downtown campus did something awesome- we had a panel of five adults answering questions on relationships that the students texted in throughout the service. I got to represent all the single ladies and made enough Beyonce jokes to last at least until April.

The variety of questions were insane and as each one popped up on the screen, my brain would think, “please God give us wisdom” as we answered some hard questions and some legitimate concerns. More than once I said, “have mercy”- and not in the Uncle Jesse way. In the sad heart way.

About twenty minutes into the thirty minute session, a question popped on the screen that took my breath away. This is it as best I can remember:

I have this friend who is really pretty and really skinny. All the guys flock to her. I think I’m pretty too but guys aren’t flocking to me. Why don’t I get attention from guys?

My insides shriveled up like a raisin. Nope, I wasn’t taking this one. Sure, it was my EXACT worry my whole life and it is something I still struggle with, but I didn’t answer.

I am a coward.

That poor girl. There I was, sitting on the panel, able to offer her hope in the midst of the situation, and I didn’t do it.

I got in my car an hour later and I cried. Because my insecurities kept me from offering hope. My heart broke then, it’s breaking now as I write.

I am so sorry.

So I want to answer her question today in this post, at the encouragement of my absolutely amazing small group, and pray that somehow that sweet girl will see this. It doesn’t make up for my sin and cowardice, but maybe this will get to her somehow.

. . . . .

Dear Pretty Girl with a Pretty Friend,

If I would have been brave enough to answer your question on Sunday, this is what I would have said. I’m so sorry that you feel this way. It is so uncomfortable and awkward and every time it happens, you get a little reminder from the Devil that you aren’t enough. You wonder what you’ve done wrong and what she’s done right and the truth is nothing.

Pretty Girl, here’s what you need to know- while you are wishing a boy would notice you for your looks, your friend is wishing a boy would notice her for her brains or her jokes. While you are hoping that just one boy will talk to you, she is hoping that just one boy will look at her eyes instead of her boobs. While you are busy looking at the four boys who are ogling your friend, you may be missing that one sweet guy who is carefully observing you.

She hasn’t done anything wrong or right. Neither have you. You are both just living, struggling in your own quiet ways, and hearing lies that will try to polarize you from each other, from God, and from hope. Don’t believe the lies. Celebrate the beauty in her- and remind her how valuable she is to you. Celebrate the beauty in you – and remember that it only takes one.

In the end, you will each be with one. One man will pick you- that’s all it takes. One man will pick her. The numbers will be even and when they are, you will want your heart to be in a good place about it all. Start that now.

And yes- you are pretty. I can tell. You wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t unbelievably true. Cling to what you know and wait patiently with hope. It always pays off. Always.

. . . . .

Dear friends, if you have more answers for this sweet girl, feel free to comment. And pray along with me and my small group for Pretty Girl, and Pretty Friend, and every other girl out there who knows, deep in their knower, exactly how this feels.

1. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 6:20 AM  |  reply

Beautifully written Annie.

I think we all are both Pretty Girl and Pretty Friend depending on the circumstances and those around us. However, it’s the constant reminder that God sees us as Beautiful that we fail to cling to…I know it’s cliche-ish – but it’s when we understand how He views us and we walk in His beauty that we can fully be. I also know that it is easier said than done.

I’ll be praying for all of us gals out there.

Be Blessed Annie!!!

Susie A.

• Annie
      posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 8:22 AM  |  reply

Thanks, Susie. 🙂

2. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 6:23 AM  |  reply

I sent you an email, dear girl.

3. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 7:36 AM  |  reply

Annie,

What an amazing post. How many of us have been in that girl’s shoes!? Thank you for writing this. And, you’re right…it only takes one.

Stephanie

• Annie
      posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 8:23 AM  |  reply

Thanks, Stephanie.

4. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 7:38 AM  |  reply

Oh Pretty Girl (and Pretty Friend),

How my heart breaks for you, and for every other girl out there who knows how you feel. I’ve been to so many weddings wondering when (or if) it will be my turn. I’ve also been in relationships that weren’t quite right, wondering if I would ever find a guy who could see past my curves and love me instead for my heart.

But know this, dear one, you are beautifully and wonderfully made. There is not one single thing about you that is an accident. The Creator of the stars and the mountains and the rivers and the oceans and all of the magnificent beauty of this world–He created you, too. He created your eyes and your smile and your hair and your body, and He looks at you and sees beauty in His creation. He created your heart and your passions and your gifts and your mind–those, too, He looks at and finds beautiful.

• Annie
      posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 8:23 AM  |  reply

Yes and amen, Emily.

5. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 8:42 AM  |  reply

Annie this is stunning.

6. Susan
    posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 9:26 AM  |  reply

Dear Pretty Girl,
    I wish I could sit down beside you for a few minutes and tell you all the amazing things I see about you, even after meeting you for the first time. The Creator of heaven and earth is captivated by your beauty. He wants you to know all He has poured into you and the destiny He has set before you. Boys will come and go, but Jesus is forever faithful.
    I remember being that girl who never seemed to attract the attention of all the guys. It wasn’t easy; however, people who loved me encouraged me to focus on becoming the most amazing woman I could and leave the rest to God. I can testify to the faithfulness of God. I waited and waited until Mr. Right walked into my life and oh, he was worth the wait and the dances I missed out on while others went. He is the most amazing man of my dreams and he came when I wasn’t looking for him, because I was too busy looking for God. Twenty years later, he is still that amazing man and I can still say he was worth the wait.
    Pursue God passionately and trust that in the midst of your pursuit, you’ll bump into a young man who is just as hungry for God. He will lift you up and push you to be all you can be. He will become your biggest fan and your faithful friend.
    Praying for you,
    Susan

7. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 9:59 AM  |  reply

I love this, Annie. You have such a beautiful heart.

Dear pretty friend,
    I don’t know why boys are noticing your friend and not you. I know how it feels, and I know it must hurt. You are allowed to feel hurt and sad. I hear you.

I trust that you know you are fearfully and wonderfully made. But it’s ok if knowing this doesn’t make it easier. You don’t have to feel guilty for still feeling hurt and confused even though you know God loves you and finds you beautiful.

All I want to tell you is that there is a season for everything in life, and that this won’t last forever even though I’m sure it feels like it will. Take hope – it really won’t. Try to remind yourself every day that God has a plan for you, that this is part of it, and in that, it’s holy. By living through it, you are being obedient. And it’s ok if it hurts.
    Maria

8. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 10:07 AM  |  reply

This has me in tears. I can so relate, as I’m sure many can. Joining you in prayer for this Pretty Pretty Girl… and all of us out there struggling with the “not enough”‘s.

9. Angelica
    posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 10:17 AM  |  reply

This is exactly how i’ve always felt, my whole life and with two older sister you always feel worse. Now i just seek God in these moments and remember the story from Moral Revolutions – Kris Vallotton about the two sisters, one who got all the dates whilst the other sat upstair and cried because it wasn’t her. Her Dad spoke words straight from the mouth of Jesus. She didn’t get this because one man and one man only was to be her ‘date’ and future husband! I think lots of us need to remember that Jesus has not revealed his plans to us so that we have that to look forward to and to hold on to 🙂

10. Gordo
    posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 10:31 AM  |  reply

Dear Pretty girl,
    We all must learn to define our own self-worth rather than let others do so. Trust me, the closer we get to the Lord, the better we feel about ourselves. Get closer by spending more time in His word and talking to Him. So many forms of “beauty” exist,try to understand most of us “boys” are to dumb to look beyond the simplest of definitions. And finally, know this, the more Christ-like you become, the more attractive you are to the one boy God is teaching, at this very moment, to be worthy of you.

11. grace
    posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 11:00 AM  |  reply

Dear Pretty Girl,

I want to share a story to let you know I. get. you.

Years ago while I was at a very well known Christian university, I went to grab dinner at our campus diner.

Now it just *happened* to be Valentine’s Day on this night. And when I walked in, a friend I knew just *happened* to be there too. This friend was one of those “perfect, pretty” girls. And I, on the other hand, was the “obese, fake a smile, wear sweatpants everyday because there the only thing that fits” girl.

So we walk up to the counter together to place our orders, and the guy cashier almost instantly looks her up and down and then asks in a loud voice “WHY in the WORLD are you here on Valentines Day night?!? You are WAY too pretty not to be out with a guy.” This continued for a minute or two and I stood there without the guy EVER even looking in my direction. I was just thinking… Am I invisible? Did this guy not notice that TWO girls walked up to this counter? What is wrong with me? I know I’m not gourgeous, but he could of atleast said “Hi” to me, or waited until she was alone to talk to her like that.

She did her best to shut down everything he said, but the damage was already done, and even though its been 7 years, I still think about it all the time.

Point of story, I know what its like to know for a fact that what you look like (in my case, my weight) is the only thing keeping you from having a regular, productive, happy life.
    I wish I could encourage your heart more, I truely do, but sometimes its hard to give what you yourself dont have.
    But I feel you… we could be sisters, and one day I pray we BOTH find what our hearts ache for.

-g

12. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 11:32 AM  |  reply

Wow, Annie- you have a gift for sharing God’s Word and promises in such a relatable way. What you wrote is right on and blessed me (and my younger self) today. I just might share this with my small group of college gals!

13. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 12:21 PM  |  reply

So beautiful, Annie!

14. Leila
    posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 12:35 PM  |  reply

Dear Pretty Girl and Pretty Friend,

You are not alone. You may not see it now but you are not alone and you never will be. Comparison to others is something so many of us pretty girls struggle with.

For this pretty girl it started when the Lord blessed me with the family I had always wanted. After 19 years of being an only child suddenly my dad had remarried and with that brought two new sister, one younger (18) and one old (23) putting me slap in the middle of both. I knew the three of us were totally different people but in an effort to fit in I found myself trying to change myself and be like them. But this was only the start, my comparison to my sister quickly turned to comparing myself to my friends, and progressed to comparing myself to people I don’t even know. It began to weigh me down, I would find myself doing everything I could just to not be me.

It got so bad I couldn’t even put a name to what I was doing. Until I began to learn about what the stronghold was and how the enemy uses lies to destroy us. How do you fight this stronghold? With truth.

Some of the things that the Lord constantly reminds me of is that He created us each uniquely. This didn’t really make sense to me even with people praying it over me constantly, until I realized that the Lord has written your story long before you were born. He knew exactly what you would look like, exactly how he was going use you, exactly what you’re doing today and what you will do tomorrow. Even bigger than that you are a part of His story, and He knew you would be a part of it long long ago. Don’t let the enemy think that he is worthy of reading your story, because he is not.

Pretty Girl, you and I are a lot more alike than either of us understands. You see you are seeking attention from another being. You are finding your self worth in someone else. I’ve been your age and even though I may be a different age today I still struggle with the same enemy you are fighting right now. If I could go back and tell myself one thing from those years that I was in the darkness it would be don’t seek attention, the One who is most important gives you His every moment of every day. No matter how many boys tell you or your pretty friend that you are pretty,or cute, or beautiful, or amazing, it cannot compare to the love your Savior has for you. Instead of chasing after something that is going to constantly, and I mean constantly, disappoint you turn your heart to the one who will never abandon you. Pretty Girl, you don’t have to seek something you already have.

Pretty Girl don’t be afraid to tell Pretty Friend about your struggles, she probably understands you better than you know. For you Pretty Friend, I ask you to just listen to Pretty Girl. When you notice she is weak that the enemy is chasing her, take a stand, fight next to her. Whether you can tell she is struggling or not take a moment and tell Pretty Friend she is beautiful, ask the Lord what He wants her to hear and tell her. Here’s a hint, mirrors are wonderful ways as are handwritten notes. After all Pretty Girl is your Pretty Friend.

Pretty Girls, we were made to love our neighbors as ourselves, but the first step is loving ourselves. Love each other first and foremost, and the voice of two is louder than the voice of one. Fight together because the enemy has no hold on your lives. You are strong, and the Lord will deliver you both from this stronghold. My prayer for you is that comparison to others has no place in your heart, there is no room for the lies the enemy is throwing at you. Take a stand because there are other’s like you that need to see your story, they might just find the hope you were once looking for in you.

Blessings,

A Pretty Friend

15. Danielle
    posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 12:47 PM  |  reply

Wow…I’m in tears reading this. I’ve often secretly wondered this very thing…here I am 28 and I still struggle with why them and not me? Thank you for reminding me it only takes one!

16. Amy
    posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 12:51 PM  |  reply

What a beautiful post, Annie

17. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 1:16 PM  |  reply

Annie, this is PRECIOUS. I am sharing on facebook and storing it away to remember for my daughter. Thanks

18. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 1:17 PM  |  reply

This post made me weep.
    I wonder if we ever lose that desire to be the one picked.
    I can say that even after being married for 25 years.
    I believe that is why no matter our station we desperately need Jesus because He always chooses us.
    Such a beautiful and tender post, I am blessed to have read it.

19. Beth
    posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 1:21 PM  |  reply

I think every woman has felt this at some point in her life and everyone says Amen to these responses. Your post made me sad though. Annie you are not a coward. You are one of the bravest people I know. If I was ever in a pit on a snowy day with a lion you are probably one of the people I’d want right there with me. Please don’t be too hard on yourself. We are privileged to be used by the Lord to reach people who are in pain, but sometimes our own pain will prevent us. He will use everything for His good.

20. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 2:27 PM  |  reply

You are so special, Annie! You have a way of answering questions like no one else.
    I don’t have anything to add because I’m the girl that struggles with wondering why I’m always overlooked too

21. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 2:47 PM  |  reply

Dear Pretty Girl,
    I have struggled with similar questions most of my life…but last year I had a beautiful dream that I shared in a post on my blog…here goes:

One weekend in January, as I was preparing a personal devotional that I would post on Josie’s blog, I began to feel the attacks of the enemy. I was really down on myself and was falling into pit of self-loathing. The lies that have circled my mind for years were beginning to surface again. I was not feeling well physically as well and boy does the enemy love to attack us when we are sick. Well, I decided to take a nap…and I had a dream. In the dream I was meeting Josie at church and she was writing an introduction to my devotional but she was including physical characteristics as well (eye color, hair color, etc, which was quite strange). I asked why that was important and if I remember correctly she said “just wait and see”. The dream transitioned – Jesus was giving me a glimpse of God knitting me together in my mother’s womb. It was so vivid and absolutely amazing. Though His words were not audible, it was God telling me in a still, small, voice ”you are mine, I created you, look and see the care that I took in forming you. I love you. Nothing you can do can change that. Don’t be so hard on yourself because that takes away from the beauty of my creation”.

Those words apply to every individual on this earth.

To read the entire post, please follow this link http://christinamariehernandez.wordpress.com/2011/03/26/my-story/

22. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 5:53 PM  |  reply

AH! I love this, because you didn’t answer this girl then, God is using it to not only help that girl, but thousands of girls on the web, now. Christ uses all things. <3

23. Marcie
    posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 6:54 PM  |  reply

Annie-
    As a mom of three young daughters, tears are streaming down my face. What a beautiful post you have written. Truth has been spoken. Thank you, not just for the pretty girl, but for all of us!

24. posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 10:37 PM  |  reply

Just stopped in for the first time from A Holy Experience. Wow. I have been married for 16 years, adopted five children, and my oldest daughter is on the cusp of puberty…looking at herself in the mirror and begging for makeup. Oh, how I wish someone had shared this truth with me when I was young. But I will share it with my daughters. Thank you for giving me words to make that job easier.

25. Kayla
    posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 10:50 PM  |  reply

Amazing truth to replace so many lies that we believe! Thank you, Annie!

26. Lydia
    posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 7:49 AM  |  reply

I’m sitting here in tears after reading this. I’m in my 30’s and will celebrate 10 years of marriage this summer, yet this was me before I met my husband. And Pretty Girl, I can tell you that one day, The Man will notice you. And that will be all that matters. All those other guys you wanted to notice you will no longer be significant because the one that your heart loves will. And he’ll sweep you off your feet and you’ll get your happily ever after.

27. posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 8:33 AM  |  reply

As Amy March said…”You don’t scores and scores of suitors. You only need one. If he’s the right one.”

28. Jessica
    posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM  |  reply

This is a generalization, but let me tell you that when you DO get married, there is a security there that some “boy magnets” never achieve. Many of them (even mature, Godly women) struggle with doubt that their husbands would love them if they lost their looks. Not all, but MANY of them. Not to mention the transition that happens when they go from the constant attention and flattery of MANY men to allowing one to fulfill all those needs. It’s a struggle.

I know my husband thinks I’m beautiful. But I also know he would love me if someday I wasn’t.

I don’t mean that to put them down, I just want to say that they struggle too. And sometimes their struggles are more long lasting.

And this should be a reminder to all of us women to compliment each other- I know it isn’t the same as attention from a boy when you are young, but I try to always compliment something about girls/women I meet. Even just at the grocery store checkout. We don’t want to get our self worth from that, but let’s remind each other that we all have something beautiful. It means a lot more coming from a stranger I think than even the people we love.

29. Melissa O
    posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 11:21 AM  |  reply

Oh this is beautiful and I wish someone would have told me this when I was young. I am going to share it with my 16 year old niece.

30. Amanda
    posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 11:40 AM  |  reply

You absolutely nailed this. Could not think of one thing to add. Made me cry!!

31. Andrea
    posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 2:09 PM  |  reply

Annie Banannie- this was the best post ever. I used to be one of those pretty girls. Still kinda am and those words were perfectly written. I have printed this post and hung it on the bulletin board in our locker room at our school. I have read it outloud to my athletes and I sure hope that it helps my pretty girls understand their true worth!!

Keep it up!!

32. Sara
    posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM  |  reply

Annie,
    I have been on one of those panels too. It’s so unbelievably hard. You should try to remember that He is in everything and if you didn’t speak- He didn’t want you to. Easy to say, I know, but please don’t beat yourself up. Your comments throughout the night may have been what gave that girl the courage to speak up. This is a wonderful post and I hope you are ok.

33. edj
    posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 2:40 PM  |  reply

This was me. My best friend was gorgeous. I was average. I had all these guys trying to befriend me in order to get to her, and they weren’t nearly as subtle as they no doubt thought they were.
    Now, 25 years later, she’s still skinny and pretty. I’m overweight and still average. But we each have a husband who adores us, and while I love her beautiful children, I like my own better 🙂 (That sounds funny, but what I’m trying to say is that you’re right–ultimately it evens out and you can be content.) Her beauty has not saved her heartache; my averageness has not added (much) to mine.

34. Kellie
    posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 4:42 PM  |  reply

I just got here from BooMama.net, so I’m not familiar with the rest of your site, but this is a really nice post; I wonder whether my church youth group’s girls will have this happen soon, if it never has already.

The best thing you can do, Pretty Girl, is to keep working to be the best follower of Jesus, best friend, and best person you can. I was eighteen before I ever went out with anyone, and I was pretty, so I know how it can be. But God’s got this situation covered, and a lot of times it’s hard to see how good it is to be under the guy-radar, but it *is* good. Honest. Whatever goes on with your love life, if you’re following Him, “single” or “taken” really will each be something good.

35. posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 5:31 PM  |  reply

Spoken with such love! Can’t wait to share it!

36. Sarah
    posted on Feb 24, 2012 at 6:40 PM  |  reply

Dear Pretty Girl,

I to, know what it means to be looked over. Considered not good enough. All the guys are drooling (Sometimes literally. Lol) over your friend, and your like, ‘Hey, do you even know I’m in the ROOM buddy?’.
    Let me just tell you this. Fall in love with Jesus. Seek Him. Let Him pursue you. Because no one, NO ONE, can love you like He can. Get to REALLY know him, and He will satisfy your every desire. When your focus is fully on Him, something wonderfully wonderful happens.
    And it does only take one. Those other guys probably aren’t after a girls heart. They want to staisfy the here and now.
    Love Jesus, because no one can love you like He can.
    Be strong, dear sister, you are not alone.

37. Julie Ann
    posted on Feb 25, 2012 at 5:48 PM  |  reply

I think this post is sooo good. And the comments, too! Especially the comment about not seeking attention and allowing God to have our attention. I’m planning on using some of the content to remind myself of truth. However, I will say, my heart sank a bit when I read – “In the end, it only takes one. One man will choose you.” And the reason why my heart sank? You guessed it…I’m in my 40’s and never been married. What if there isn’t one? Pretty or Pretty? :+)

38. posted on Feb 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM  |  reply

Society’s standards of beauty change. God’s standards do not. Whether we are wanting to be like another girl or woman or they are wishing to be like us, we need reminders that God has made us in His Image (a different kind of pretty.) As we allow His kind of pretty to be our goal, that is where the true beauty is found.

39. Lisa D.
    posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 1:11 PM  |  reply

Just visiting from BooMama’s site and wanted to tell you how great this post is. It is so great that I have tears in my eyes and I’ve been married for 14 years. So that’s just it…..we all have been there or are there…..we all struggle with this question. And you answered it beautifully and with wisdom. I will be sharing this post with my daughter!

40. posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 3:06 PM  |  reply

THANK YOU, Annie, for writing this letter. What a blessing… to me and so many others. Bless you!

41. posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 3:28 PM  |  reply

Annie…what a fantastic letter. And you know…it can apply to more than just girls. There are many guys who feel they’re not as handsome as other guys. Or they don’t have a great job or great car or other things that women “seem” to value in men. The guys who sit in the corner at parties and never talk to anyone because even the shy girls have people talking to them.

Your post is powerful…and I hope whoever asked that question sees your response.

42. posted on Feb 28, 2012 at 10:55 AM  |  reply

Where were you when I was in high school??? You know what? Never mind that. I still need to hear this. At 29. Thank you for this, pretty girl. Thank you.

43. Lily Porter
    posted on Mar 03, 2012 at 10:14 PM  |  reply

Men are more visual than women.
    It is why so much money is spent on commercials. God gave us all beauty. We have to remember to care for ourselves internally and externally. Show respect for ourselves. Try to eat well, exercise and dress neatly.

44. Taylor Mabelitini
    posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 2:40 PM  |  reply

Dear Pretty Girl,

I have no doubt in my mind that you are pretty. Gorgeous. Beautiful. I’m 17 years old, and I’ve been where you are. and I know, it’s miserable. Painful. Wondering what she has that you don’t, what you need to do to get the boys all over you, too. I have the Pretty Friend, and the Pretty Sister. And for a lot of my life, my thoughts were consumed by why I wasn’t them. Why I didn’t get the guys like they did. And that was time and brain space wasted. Wasted. I was frequently told that I was made in God’s image, pretty, wonderful, everything. But, I didn’t truly understand. and I’m still struggling with it. Knowing that my worth isn’t based off the number of boys who think I’m attractive. My worth, and your worth, Pretty Girl, is found in God. Only. God. Since realizing that, I’ve got my worth back. My confidence back. I’ve grown in Christ and have realized that maybe He’s kept me from relationships for so long because He wants to protect my heart from getting broken. In that time of just standing in the shadows of My Pretty Friend and Pretty Sister, I’ve gained the strength to step out of that and into my own light. I’ve gained guy friends who treat me as a true sister in Christ and love me/respect me for who I am. Pretty Girl, lean into Christ. Let Him show you who you are in Him. And please, give grace to your Pretty Friend. I know you may roll your eyes or scoff at their comments (like I did) about how they wish a guy would look at their face instead of their chest or their heart instead of the back of their jeans, but truly, they want to be looked at like a person, not a piece of meat or a pretty face, and that is their struggle. Also, take heart, because someday there will be a man who will love you for all that you are. but no man, even that man, will love you as much as Christ does. Find peace in that. I love you!!

Love,