I’ll be walking in Memphis.

on March 27, 2012 in AnnieSpeaks with 7 comments by

Hey all you friends in a driving distance to Memphis!

I’ve got some good news.

I don’t know what you were planning on doing on Saturday, June 9th, but your plans just changed.

You need to come hang out with me at the Girls of Grace event.

OH YES.

I am so excited to be one of the speakers at this amazing event in June. I have loved the ladies of Point of Grace since they taught me that “there’s a bridge to cross the great divide AND there’s a cross to bridge the great divide” [classic switcharoo…love it].

Also. “Jesus will still be there, His love will never change, sure as the steady rain.”

What I’m saying is that POG has been my jam since 1993.

And they are still unbelievably talented and wonderful women and I get to share their stage in June.

[Pretty much, Teen Annie is peeing her pants. Adult Annie? She’s pretty stoked too.]

The entire day long conference is insanely amazing – and has a killer lineup – you will have a blast before I speak, after I speak, and hopefully while I speak. One of my BFFs, Amber the stylist, is a speaker as well – so you get to meet my people too.

Overwhelming for your emotions? I know. Me too.

So. Grab the early bird tickets [before May 1]. Load up some teen girls and make your way to Memphis. We can laugh, chat, hug it out, etc.

June 9.

Meet me in Memphis.

Who’s coming?!?

1. beth
    posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 8:36 AM  |  reply

You could have made that ‘I’ll be talking in Memphis’ – see what I did there?

• Annie
      posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 9:04 AM  |  reply

UGH! You’re right. So much funnier. Well played, Beth. Well played.

(PS- love and miss y’all. Send hugs to Sandy and the little people.)

2. merideth
    posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 9:02 AM  |  reply

WOOHOO! That’s exciting Annie! congratulations! I’ll be praying for you that weekend, and the time leading up to it.

• Annie
      posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 9:05 AM  |  reply

Thanks, Merideth!

3. posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 9:26 AM  |  reply

squeeeee so so so excited for you!!!

4. Kelly
    posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 2:32 PM  |  reply

I’m a Memphian! I’ll try to get some of the youth girls at my church and bring them. So excited to maybe meet you!

5. jennifer
    posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 3:51 PM  |  reply

i so want your life right now. Does that sound super silly and maybe just weird since I am 20 years (ahem) older than you and I wouldn’t give up my life for a second. But I am so very happy for you and for you chasing your dream and living it and getting to do the coolest things that some of us only hope to do! (I know, crazy run on sentence…)You make me smile, smile, smile.