Finally finished!

on April 4, 2012 in Ze Bloggy Goodness with 12 comments by

I just finished reading the 84 blog posts that y’all shared. [84 at press time…. but people keep linking, so I’ll keep reading!]

Phew.

Here are my observations:

1. We have a lot of great writers in this community. [Fine, I’m intimidated. I don’t know if y’all got together and planned this, but you’ve done it. 🙂]

2. We are a lot of different ages. And I think that is beyond awesome. We have so much to learn from each other.

3. There are more single girls out there than I thought. Which is cool to hear because I’m working on this little thing and I’m gonna need some help and I’m glad to know you guys are already here and chatting about singleness.

4. Everyone has a story. And you guys are brave enough to share. Thank you.

5. You guys are funny.

6. And smart.

7. And great writers. [But I’ve already said that. See? Nervous because I’m intimidated.]

If you haven’t linked yet, you are more than welcome! I tried to leave a comment on every post, but I couldn’t on some because they were tumblrs or I couldn’t find the comment section or something. So trust me- if you are in this comment section, I read your whole post. Promise.

I totally suggest you read some of these posts… so many of you are similar… I would read one post and think, “Man, I hope so-and-so sees this post too.” Another reason that I wish you guys would all just come to Nashville and us all hang out.

Please?

Thanks.

Y’all are the coolest. I like you guys so much.

1. posted on Apr 04, 2012 at 7:59 PM  |  reply

Thanks so much for reading and for commenting – and then I had to go and press delete instead of post. Oh well I know you commented – thanks and sorry!

I’m excited to hear more about your plan for us singles.

2. posted on Apr 04, 2012 at 8:23 PM  |  reply

I’m so impressed you read them all. 😉 Thank you for stopping by! I have really enjoyed finding your blog.

3. posted on Apr 04, 2012 at 8:40 PM  |  reply

WOW! Thanks for reading. I love being able to share my story!

Yay for singleness!! I am also excited to hear about this plan??

4. posted on Apr 04, 2012 at 10:03 PM  |  reply

Thanks for reading and commenting, Annie! (And for reminding me that everyone has a story of some sort and would probably love to be heard.) You rock!

5. posted on Apr 04, 2012 at 10:24 PM  |  reply

Thanks for reading, and for providing a neat way for everyone to check out one another’s blogs!

6. posted on Apr 04, 2012 at 10:36 PM  |  reply

Annie,

You have no idea how much it means to know you read my blog. It makes me giddy almost. And I’m grateful because I know that I’m not alone. I’m grateful for the blogosphere allowing strangers to become friends and people to reach out and say, “Hey, I’m far away or maybe I’m close, but no matter where I am, I am journeying with you.”

Thanks.

7. posted on Apr 05, 2012 at 1:51 AM  |  reply

It means so much to me that you read my post and left a comment! Thank you!

8. posted on Apr 05, 2012 at 1:52 PM  |  reply

Hi Annie!

This may not be my best, but it’s the most recent:

9. Alex Stewart
    posted on Apr 07, 2012 at 7:17 AM  |  reply

Did you say 84?
    You have a a lot of patience. I loved your observations.
    Here’s one more for you….:)
    -Alex

10. posted on Apr 07, 2012 at 11:39 AM  |  reply

Thanks so much for your comment. It made my day!:)

11. Heidi19
    posted on Apr 10, 2012 at 2:07 AM  |  reply

Wow! i’m so impressed that you read 84 blog posts and i agree about your observations. Thanks for the post and i’m so excited to hear about this plan.

12. posted on Apr 10, 2012 at 8:09 AM  |  reply

Shew, I’m intimidated by your writing. Thanks for taking a moment to read my blog. It’s great knowing such talent resides right here in Nashville. It’s inspiring.