I’m just a Mississippi girl.

on August 6, 2012 in Girls of Grace with 8 comments by

I’m not really.

I just wanted to quote that Faith Hill song.

This weekend I head with Girls of Grace to Jackson, Mississippi and I am super-dee-duper excited. Check out the line-up for the weekend [and realize that I am surrounded by greatness. Sheesh].

[Also, you’ll get to meet Amber who you practically are friends with already since I blog about her all the time.]

So I’m thinking anyone from Memphis to Shreveport to New Orleans to Montgomery should load up and come on down to this event.

Especially since I have SIX TICKETS to giveaway. Totes. SIX. I know. FREE!!

If you are interested, just leave a comment. I’ll probably give them in three groups of two, but if you could use all six, say so!

Here’s the Phoenix recap video… it gives you a really good idea of the day. Also, I don’t think my mouth matches my words at 1:34 and I think that is hilarious.

. . . . .

So who wants to join me in Jackson?

1. posted on Aug 06, 2012 at 11:37 AM  |  reply

I do. Looks so fun. But alas, unpacking awaits.

2. posted on Aug 06, 2012 at 9:15 PM  |  reply

I do!! 🙂

3. posted on Aug 06, 2012 at 9:17 PM  |  reply

Actually, I just realized that was this weekend d, and I have a wedding! Have fun and safe travels!

4. ~VA~
    posted on Aug 07, 2012 at 5:52 AM  |  reply

I wish I could…but I don’t live near Jackson, Mississippi…and I really dont do well with groups of people that large…have fun Annie!

5. Kristi
    posted on Aug 07, 2012 at 1:35 PM  |  reply

You are my hero.

6. KR
    posted on Aug 07, 2012 at 3:25 PM  |  reply

I wish I could see you in Charlotte! I’m not far from there! Seems like such a great time.

7. posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 11:47 AM  |  reply

My daughter is at school in Jackson! Belhaven University….Can I win tickets for her? Thanks for the “Word” and the blog Annie.

8. Denise
    posted on Aug 09, 2012 at 10:20 AM  |  reply

My daughter just got this month’s Susie magazine and saw the advertisement for this event in Jackson – a 3hr drive for us. While saying night time prayers she remarked that she had been praying about going to Girls of Grace and felt like God wanted her to go.

These tickets would sure be a blessing from heaven for a Mom and daughter. : )